Sibling goals

The same day as the previous chapter

When you go home you were still wondering why he called you his "Friend" and totally ignored you. You changed into your pajamas (Top Pic) and put your hair up into a messy bun and Laid in bed. You were texting Kaylee telling her everything when your phone started blowing up on Instagram. You checked it to see a bunch of people followed you. There was a photo out of you and Jack holding hands. "Great" you thought...the comments were just   some people saying "I ship" and others like "He's mine" and stuff. You decided to go to bed.

The next day..
You wake up to your phone blowing up with more followers and text messages. Jack had texted you..

Jack: Good morning Princess❤️

Jack: Are you awake?

Jack: Hello..?

Jack: Did I do something?

Jack: Are you mad at me?

Y/N: Yes.

Jack: Yes what?

Jack: hello?

Jack: Are you mad at me?
Read

You decided not to deal with that today. You got out of bed and went downstairs. Y/M: Good morning sweetie!" Y/N:"Good morning" Johnny"Morning" Y/N:"I think I'm gonna go eat out today..?" You said waiting for a reply
Y/M:"Where?" Y/N:"I'm not sure maybe IHOP?"  Y/M:"Sure" Johnny:"Can I come?" Y/N:"No" Y/M:"Take your brother!" Y/N:"Fine.. Johnny go get dressed and if your not down before me I leave without you!" You both ran upstairs and you changed into this

 Johnny go get dressed and if your not down before me I leave without you!" You both ran upstairs and you changed into this

You just left your messy bun in but touched it up a bit. You grabbed your little purse and put your phone in and walked downstairs you saw Jonny waiting and you both walked out. You were walking and it was quiet till you heard your phone ding. You ignored it and decided to talk with your brother Y/N:"So Johnny, let's just clarify you ordering off the kids menu" you said giving him the jk look. Johnny:"Haha, I'm 14 too you don't have to treat me like a kid" Y/N:"Yeah I know but I wish I had a little brother" Johnny:"Yeah I wish I had no sister" he said laughing. Y/N:"You don't want the sister that's about to buy you food?" He shook his head and kept laughing. You both kinda argued playfully. Then you got to IHOP and you got sat down immediately. You were handed the menus. Worker:"Any drinks" You looked a Johnny with a "Get whatever look" Johnny:"2 chocolate milks please" Worker:"Okay" she walked away. Y/N:"How did you know I wanted chocolate milk maybe I wanted water" Johnny:"Please I know you very well" you both laughed and look at the menu. You were reading about the red velvet pancakes when you heard a familiar voice. You turned to see exactly who you hoped it wasn't...Jack. He was with Ellie. You tried not to look but you couldn't help but feel hurt. The worker came back with your drinks and you guys ordered your food. Jack looked over at you and smiled. You had no emotion towards him and he looked away.

Short chapter. Next chapter will be telling you about the characters
Sincerely The author❤️