Chapter 2: Waiting for Hyung

It was already close to 9 o'clock in the evening Namjoon was currently sitting at the farthest corner of a coffee shop. He was thankful that there weren't many people inside the coffee shop, it was only him, an old couple, a group of university students studying and the crew. He kept his head down low and read his book as to not catch anyones attention.

He thought that about the events that happened yesterday night and this day.

Yesterday when Namjoon woke up next to Jin, he couldn't help but stare at Jin's face. In Namjoon's eyes Jin was an angel disguised as a human, he wasn't an example of a perfect person, but for Namjoon, he was perfection himself, inside out he was perfect.

When Jin opened his eyes, Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off Jin, he was mesmerized. He thought to himself, how could someone dubbed as the oldest in the group, act so cute just by waking up.

People don't know it but Jin has a habit, that when he wakes up he doesn't open his eyes immediately, what he does first is; he scrunches his nose 3 times, rub his eyes for 5 seconds, buries his face on a pillow, and after 8 seconds he lets go of the pillow and open his eyes. And on that night, Jin did the same thing and Namjoon was able to see it again (well yes, last night wasn't the first time they slept in the same bed). But rather than burying his face on a pillow, he buried his face on Namjoon's chest and Namjoon felt his heart flutter again.

>>Flashback<<

Jin buried his face on Namjoon's chest, he thought that Jin's buried face on his chest was enought to make his heart do a summersault, but what happened next made Namjoon question his existence.

"Jhooniiee, ham ungry" Jin said to Namjoon face still buried in Namjoon's chest.

"Hhmm? What did you say Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked Jin. If people saw Jin's state right now, they would think that Jin was the 'maknae' of the group and not the 'hyung'.

"I said I'm hungry" Jin said now looking at Namjoon

"Let's go to the kitchen then, it's almost 6, maybe the others are already here" Namjoon said with a tint of red on his cheek, but Jin wasn't paying attention to Namjoon's face but his hunger.

"Ok, ok, let's go" Jin said getting up and pulled Namjoon up with him

"You go ahead Hyung, I'm gonna wash my face first" Namjoon said

"Ok, I'm gonna go and make dinner, you go down immediately ok?" Jin said going out of Namjoon's room

"OK"Namjoon said and went to the bathroom and washed his face.

In the bathroom Namjoon was looking at himself in the mirror. Thoughts were running in his mind. Jin was his friend, his partner, he was one of the people in the group that is capable of calming him down when something wrong happens.

Namjoon knows that his falling for Jin, and he doesn't know if he should stop it or confess it to Jin. And if he confesses his feelings, he doesn't know if Jin would accept him, and if he does, will people accept us? And if he doesn't will it abate our frienship and create awkwardness among the members

"F*CK" Namjoon cursed and rubbed his face in frustration.

After calming himself down, Namjoon went out and checked his phone if his 'hyung' replied, but to no avail his hyung didn't.

"Maybe his busy. I'll text him again after dinner" Namjoon said to himself

*knock*knock*knock*