Chapter 3: Hyung's Words

"You look like a love-sick puppy Joon"

Namjoon looked up and saw his hyung that he was waiting for.

"Hyung" Namjoon smiled looking up at his hyung

Namjoon stood up to hug Baekhyun. Many don't know but he and Baekhyun became close friends, because of 1 mutual friend. And when they got to know each other, even with their so-called 'fan war', they became closer and closer through time.

Baekhyun became his confidant during trainee years. When times were rough and he started to question his leadership, his Baekhyun hyung would lend a shoulder for him to cry on, and ears whose willing to listen. Baekhyun was there for Namjoon in his younger years, and now that his older, he is still willing to be there for the younger. And here they are now.

"How, are you hyung?" Namjoon asked his hyung after they sat down face to face.

"I'm fine Joon. How 'bout you? How's BTS? How's the 2 couples in your dorm?" Baekhyun asked Namjoon continuosly. Yes, Baekhyun knows that Taehyung and Jungkook are a couple, so is Yoongi and Jimin. Namjoon only said it to 2 people, Baekhyun and his other friend, he just wanted to have someone who he could talk to and ask advices on how to handle things, except for his members.

"The're fine hyung. The couples...... the couples are too sweet sometimes. That sometimes I feel like I'm gonna vommit" Namjoon said to Baekhyun, a smile escaping his face.

"Hahahahah, that's not something new, that's normal. They are still in there honeymoon stage. They are still what you call it,...ah... 'sickenly sweet' with each other" Baekhyun explained to Namjoon.

"Yeah, even Jin sometimes complains that there too sweet and hard to separate, especially Yoongi, he's so hard to stop from hugging Jimin even during practices" Namjoon said to Baekhyun who just laughed and sip his drink, that he ordered before he came to Namjoon's chair.

"Anyway, how about you? You haven't answered my question yet. How are you? How's that?" Baekhyun asked Namjoon and pointed to Namjoon's heart.

"Ahhm.... actually hyung. That's what i wanted to talk to you about" Namjoon said uneasy. And Baekhyun could  see right through Namjoon's eyes... he has 'love problems', and he could see through Namjoon's fidgeting that there talk is going to be an interesting one.

"Ok, what about?" Baekhyun said looking at Namjoon who was blushing and looking at his drink, like it was something interesting.

"Hyung...I think...I think...I think... "Namjoon said not realizing that he has been repeating the same words.

"You think? What? You know you can tell me anything" Baekhyun said calmly and soothing Namjoon's hand that was on the table.

"Hyung, please don't be shocked...I think.." Namjoon said looking at Baekhyun "I'm falling in -love with Jin" and he looked down at his hands after saying the last sentence.

A long silence covered the two. Namjoon was quiet because he didn't know what his hyung would say. And Baek...well Baek was just quiet because he wanted to look at a fidgeting Namjoon...which is in Baekhyun's book a very rare sight. So Yes, Baekhyun kinda had an idea that Namjoon was in-love with Jin. So he wasn't shock

"Hyung?" Namjoon called Baekhyun but still not looking at him.

"Hyung?" Namjoon called again but this tune looking at Baekhyun. He was expecting a shock face from his hyung. But what he saw was the opposite

He saw his hyung holding back a smile looking at him

"Ahhmm hyung. Why aren't you saying something?" Namjoon asked Baekhyun who was already smiling now.

"Namjoon, you're so cute" Baekhyun said pinching Namjoon's cheeks

"Hung, hat hhurtz" Namjoon said not able to talk properly because Baekhyun is still pinching his face

"Owh, sorry, sorry Joon. But really Joon, I can't believe you" Baekhyun said smiling letting go of Namjoon's face.

"What do you mean hyung?" Namjoon asked brows forrowed.

"I can't believe you would think that I'd be shocked of your confession. But honestly, I'm more shocked that you're still not sure of your feelings" Baek said looking sipping his drink and looking at Namjoon who had a bewildered expression.

"Wha...What d...do you me...mean hyung?" Namjoon said stuttering.

But Baekhyun didn't answer Namjoon. He just kept sipping his drink like a queen, not minding Namjoon's bewildered face.

"Hyung" Namjoon whined at Baekhyun when he didn't answer his question

"What?" Baekhyun asked innocently, like he didn't just ignore Namjoon who was confused.

"Hyung, what do you mean? When you said that you're more shocked that I'm not sure of my feelings" Namjoon asked Baekhyun. He still doesn't know why his hyung had an idea about his 'hidden feelings' for Jin.

"Well, let's see. Namjoon, I don't know if you noticed this but I have. Everytime you talk about Jin, you're eyes lit up. When Jin enters a room, it seems like you only see him. You're eyes dilate when you look at him. During award ceremonies everytime I see you, you're eyes are always on Jin like he's the only one there. And everytime I mention his name, like earlier, you unconsiously smile not only with your mouth but also with your eyes. And lately you have been very affectionate towards Jin" Baekhyun said to Namjoon who was listening to Baek attentively . But  he couldn't help but blush from what he heard from his hyung. But he was taken back of what Baek said. "Don't you see Namjoon, you're not falling fo Jin"

"Wha...what do you mean hyung?" Baek stuttered eyes furrowed.

"You're not falling in-love with Jin...

You're already in-love with him"