Chapter 5: Friends

Word count: 1,038 words
____________________________________
"The chances that you didn't take are the things that you will forever regret not taking"

Namjoon was laying on his bed. It was almost 12 midnight, but sleep is still not catching up to him. His mind was still in turmoil. Yes, Baekhyun hyung has helped him in pointing out his real feelings for Jin, but certain thoughts still linger in his mind. Like if he confesses will Jin accept him? And if he does accept how will their managers take it? Their members? And if he doesn't accept him...

Namjoon doesn't even wan't to think about it... BUT, what if Jin doesn't accept?

Will Jin act differently towards him? Will he not be the same Jin that I fell in-love with?

"URGH! this is so frustrating!" Namjoon shouted Yon his pillow, so it muffled his scream. He still couldn't sleep. His mind and heart was still in turmoil.

*beep*beep*beep*

Namjoon took his phone from his side table after hearing it ring. There was a message coming from hia friend.

From: CJ 😈

So, did you and Baekhyun hyung have a good talk? 😊

To: CJ 😈

Yup, he helped me point out something...

From: CJ 😈

No, no, no don't tell me anything. I wan't to hear it from you personally. I have a surprise for you.

To: CJ 😈

What?

From: CJ 😈

Tadaa!!

(Credits to google for the pic)

To: CJ 😈

Oh My God!! Seriously! You're coming to Korea?

From: CJ 😈

Yup 😊😊. SURPRISE!! Actually Alex, Dan and I are going to Korea, but I'll be going first and Dan is just going to follow 2 weeks after, then Alex days after. So be ready to tell me the whole story. Actually.........

To: CJ 😈

What? 😕😕
What trouble are you in now?😑

From: CJ 😈

Eeeeexxxxxcccccccuuuussssseeeeeeee me! I never get into trouble. 🙎