Chapter 6: The Call

"Who were you texting?"

Jin's voice was so cold that he felt himself shiver-literally.

"Uhmm...ahh..."

Jin noticed that Namjoon couldn't say anything...

and then it hit him. His voice was cold when he asked him a question, his face-he could feel, was void of any emotion. And he realized that maybe Namjoon was scared of it. And he was so right. Namjoon was scared of his wits. He has never seen Jin this cold.

"Aahh. I mean, who were you texting that got you all smiles this early? You're usually grumpy in the morning" Jin said smiling now, which made Namjoon let out the breath that he didn't notice he was holding.

"Ahh, no one in particular just a friend. Anyway, I'm gonna take a bath now hyung" Namjoon said smiling and walked to the bathroom.

"OK, hurry up, it's almoat 7. We'll wait for you in the kitchen for breakfast"

"OK Hyung" Namjoon said inside the bathroom and started his shower.

While Jin—well Jin was debating whether he should check on Namjoon's phone. Something was irking him to check on Namjoon's phone, but he didn't want to pry on Namjoon's private life. So he went out and went to the kitchen to set the table.

Damn it, what is happening to me. Why am I feeling this.

★✩★Time Skip★✩★

BTS was now inside their practice room rehearsing for their comeback. They were exhausted, sleepy and hungry. But at the same time, they were excited for their comeback.

"OK, take 5" their dance choreographer said to them.

They immediately went to their regular places. Jungkook sat down back facing the wall with Taehyung doing the same but his head leaning on Jungkooks shoulder. Yoongi was sprawled on the floor head on Jimins thighs that was sitted next to Taehyung. Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitted together on the floor back facing the mirror.

Everything was silent, no one said anything, no music playing, you could even hear everyone breathing heavily. But the silence was cut-off when someone's phone beep.

But no one bothered to stand up or check their cellphones. But it beeped continuously, indicating that someone texted again. And the beeping was getting on Yoongi's nerves.

"YAH! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THE PHONE UP" Yoongi screamed which startled everyone who was resting.

"Hyung" Jimin said to Yoongi in a warning tone.

"Sorry Jiminnie, but I'm very sleepy.and tired. And you know me when I'm sleepy and tired, I become grumpy" Yoongi explained to Jimin

"But, you're always sleepy hyung" Jimin pouted

"Shut up" Yoongi said and kissed Jimin which made him blush "and can someone please get that damn phone, it's still beeping"

And Hoseok who had a lot of energy, and wasn't that tired-stood up and went to where all their phones were located. And he saw a phone that was glowing with 8 messages coming from a contact named 'CJ'

"Hey guys, whose phone is this again?" Hoseok said raising the phone

"That's mine" Namjoon said raising his hand. Still not caring on whose texting.