Pumkin Black

"Somebody with Pumkin's face.. and yet, she doesn't act like Pumkin all too much.." Laxus muttered. "Could this be Pumkin's Edolas counterpart?"

Laxus narrowed his eyes as Pumkin Black landed lightly on the ground and walked up to Super Saiyan Pumkin, still carrying herself quite regally.

"She seems younger than our Pumkin." said Happy. "Well.. she is flatter.."

"I'm actually 2 years younger.." said Black, hearing Happy's comment. "So.. this is Super Saiyan Pumkin Everezz hmm? Interesting.. the power is indeed immense as I suspected.

"Nobody interfere!" Pumkin called out, her SSJ aura exploding with immense force. "I want to see what this one's got!"

"Th-that form?" Mana stammered. "Just.. what has Pumkin been doing since we last saw each other.."

"Well then.." said Pumkin Black with a grin. "Shall we begin?"

The two Pumkin's charged each other, black ki exploded from Pumkin Black as she collided with Super Saiyan Pumkin, their fists and legs parrying each other in a skilled high speed martial arts collision.

The two combatants flitted around through the air, clashing over and over, creating shockwave after shockwave with every blow.

Pumkin's fist finally collided with Black's chin, sending her flying back a little.

"MASENKO!!!" Pumkin fired an energy blast from her palms.

"GALICK GUN!!"  Black countered with a black colored Galick Gun that exploded with Pumkin's Masenko in mid air. 

Black wiped a bit of blood off her chin and smiled. "Intriguing, so this is the power of Super Saiyan Pumkin.. show me more.."

"With pleasure!!" Pumkin launched herself at Black and began dealing a heavier set of blows to her opponent.

Black chuckled and parried the attacks, falling back to reduce the force of the attacks.

"Their fighting styles." Laxus muttered. "They're almost exactly the same.. except.."

"Except what?" said Mira. 

"It appears that the Duplicate is still getting used to Pumkin's fighting style, figuring it out as she goes.. trying her best to mimic it and learn it more.." said Laxus. "Even so, the speed at which she learns is frightening.. she's like some sort of prodigy. And she hasn't even gone Super Saiyan herself, and she's keeping up with Pumkin.."

"POOOOOWWWWW!!" Black's fist suddenly caught Pumkin off guard and rammed into her face, sending her careening back.

"Urgh!!" Pumkin grunted, clutching her face in pain, her SSJ aura fluxuating a little.

"Ahhhh.." said Black, flexing her hand and smiling, observing her arm as if it were some new suit she was trying on. "There we go.. I'm finally getting used to this body... Yes, this pain.. will make me stronger!"

"HYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Pumkin let out a roar, and her SSJ aura exploded from her body with even greater force now, causing the very air to tremble, and the clouds above to burst apart.

"That still wasn't your full power?" said Black. "Well I guess that is to be expected from a Warrior Race.. you Mortals can be interesting when you want to be.."

Pumkin put her hands together, charging up blue ki in them. "KAAAA..MEEEE.. HAAAAA..-..

"Ahhh.. so it's that move is it? Then I shall oblige.. " said Black as she began to charge black ki in her hands. "Kaaaaa... meeeee... haaa...