Black and Erza

"ROOOOOOOOOAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" Acnologia let out an earth shaking roar.. a roar that spoke of no respect for the puny mortals that dared to defy it, or stand in it's way even in the slightest.. 

"He's not bothering to talk much is he?" Said 18  as she and 17 flew up to hover next to Erza. 

"Of course not!" said Zamasu with an evil smile. "He cares not for puny mortals and their ilk. He and I think the same about the mortals that defile this world.. we understand each other on a level far beyond mere alliances.. Acnologia knows the world is nothing but filth that must be wiped clean.. "

Zamasu created a small purple ki blade in his hand, similar, yet different then Pumkin Black's own technique. "NOW! You shall be purged!! ALL OF YOU!!! Acnologia!! DESTROY THEM ALL!!! LEAVE NONE ALIVE!!!"

Acnologia let out another ferocious roar.. and flew down at Ultimate Erza, the very earth quaking from the wind of his wings alone..

Erza's eyes flashed, and she slashed her sword upwards, emitting a shockwave of pure power that slammed into Acnologia, holding him back just slightly.

"Hmmm?" Acnologia's monstrous voice echoed throughout the desolate Edolas. "You're stronger than the average human... what are you?"

"I am Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail! And your path of destruction shall end here!" Erza roared, her voice boomed above the great wind.

"She interests me Zamasu.." said Acnologia. "I will destroy her myself.."

"Very well, in the meantime.. I will deal with-" Zamasu began.

"Us?" said 18, suddenly appearing behind Zamasu.

"Don't mind if we do!" said 17 with a grin as he appeared in front of Zamasu.

"KAPPPOOOOOOWWWWW!!" Zamasu gritted his teeth, as he held up two ki blades, and blocked a massive pincer roundhouse kick from 17 and 18.

17 and 18 began moving at ferocious speeds around Zamasu, moving in perfect sync, the perfect tag team.. in fact, the best tag team in Fairy Tail. 

Their power caused Zamasu to retreat with a flash of speed down to the ground below.. where he found his path suddenly blocked by Laxus who was in  Super Slayer form.

"ROOOOOAAAARING THUNDER!!!!" Laxus hurled an incredibly powerful blue lightning punch at Zamasu.

"HEAVENLY ARROW!!!" Zamasu flashed past the collossal punch and fired a series of purple blades from his hand, all of them directed at Laxus.

Laxus turned into a lightning bolt and launched out of the way, before appearing behind Zamasu and kicking him in the back.

"AAAGGHHHHHHH!!!" Zamasu coughed out blood as he was sent hurtling away. "D-Damn!!"

"Heheheh.. it gets better!" said Laxus with a grin.

"ICE DEMON'S FRENZY LOCK!!!"

Gray appeared above Zamasu, waving his hands around as massive glowing pink colored ice surrounded him in the form of tremendous spear-like needles, that slashed in, prepared to explode into Zamasu.

"HYAAAAHHHH!!" Zamasu created a shockwave around his body, blasting aside the ice, his eyes flaring up.

But before Zamasu could regain any composure, Mana charged in from behind, in full Super Saiyan 2, drawing her sword in a flash.

"BURNING SLAAAAASSSHHH!!!" Mana slashed her sword with vicious multiple cuts, hurling energy from her blade into Zamasu and smashing him into the sky. 

"SKY DRAGON'S... ROOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR!!!" suddenly a massive twister of wing sent Zamasu hurtling onto the ground..

"You... you manipulated Black.. used her as weapon of oppression on the innocent!" Wendy exclaimed, landing behind Zamasu. "For that... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!"