Chapter 3:recovery part 2

(A/n:alright here we go I'm back in action feeling a bit more better but still sick let's get right into the story)
Y/n pov
As we arrived at my house I showed her the place it was two story's and had a basement.The bedrooms up stairs with 3 bathrooms upstairs and of course everything else was down stairs.
Welcome to my house so you can do whatever you like mi Casa Su Casa
If you need me I'll be down in the basement after I said that I showed her how the tv and everything works and also I said if she wants she can go upstairs and play any of my games.
Alright now like I said if you need me I'll be downstairs.As I went stairs to makeshift gym I had going on.I had a punching bag,dumbbell,pull up bar,weight bench,treadmill.After looking around I decide that I would start slow since I still am hurt.
(Start playing eye of the tiger at top but I'm sure you that the song was at the top)
I put my headphones and I was in workout Outfit which is Athletic shorts and tennis shoes no shirt.I was well built yes I did have abs about four not six but I'm slowly getting there.
As I walked up to the punching bag I put on boxing tape
(This what booming tape looks like invade you didn't know)

As I walked up to the punching bag I put on boxing tape (This what booming tape looks like invade you didn't know)

You then went up to the punching bag and started to hit it.you started to do combo moves and many other this after about 30 minutes you finished with punching bag then went to treadmill and planned and running a 5k run.Y/n started and it started slow ten y/n slowly increased the speed and about after while he got of it and chucked half of his water bottle down.(I am gonna work my self to death but I got to be going even though I really don't want to my mind is telling me no but my body my body is telling me yes see what did there no nothing okay the authors out peace and yes if that doesn't make sense then I don't know what to tell you other than peace out.

(See people using as jokes and I'm sure thinking by now author get out no one wants you here we want the story with our bae chara if that's who are bae is)
The next thing I decide to was the pull bar I thought I should get 30 pull ups in and go to the dumbbell and weight bench.About after 20 pull told I got a little to cocky as I tired to do it with one arm which quickly failed as after 4 pull ups I slipped and fell landing on back.(ow okay am not doing that again)after thinking that a looked at my back to see if the wound had opened up luckily it didn't(sorry for got to say this earlier but you have bandages on too since you know you just got out of the hospital and the gang leader slashed your back and sure you knew but anyways back to the story)
Time skip cause I'm gonna be lazy

After the finished up with the dum bells and weight bench you took out you headphone to hear a not every quiet shut up you turned to see frisk,chara,asriel on the steps looking at you.you reacted with a shout and fell back landing on some of the weights and you shout in pain.you got up slowly cause your back was really hurting now once you were up you checked you to see if the wound on your back had opened and to your surprise it didn't gather your were done checking you tuned to the other who looked embarrassed.
Alright how long were you guys watching me for you say.
Well I um was coming down to tell you that these two were here and I saw you at the punching and got the others and form there on we just sat and watched and after you were done these two were getting chaty chara said the last part in a annoyed tone
Well someone couldn't stop staring frisk said to chara and which this caused her to blush from embarrassment.
So wait why are you two here you say pointing at asriel and frisk
Well you see frisk wanted to say thank you for everything and so I did and thats was lead to this recent events asriel said looking towards chara who was hiding g her from from embarrassment.
Let's go upstairs you three you say with that you all headed up stairs relaxed you went up to your room and changed to into a more comfortable outfit and went downstairs with the others and started watching a movie .

(A/n:and that's were I am ending then picking up it back in the next chapter alright tell what you think and I'm out of here to sleep cause why not.)