Chapter 10 the past pt 2

(A/n:Alright here it is sorry for the long delay but I decide to not do voting anymore just because one really does it so sorry to those who do vote but lets get int the book.)

Y/n pov

Me and my uncle go down to the basement and to say the least I am confused on what is going on.Once we reach the basement he walks towards a wardrobe it was always here but I never looked inside of it didn't think munch of it.He opens it to reveal coats that are hung up but he pushes past those and goes push against the back of it and started to move to reveal a wooden door.This surprise me I mean who wouldn't you when find out you have a secret door in your basement he steps in the room signaling me to do the same.When we get in the room its small three walls size of a big cube but something stood in the middle of the room.There in the middle of the room was a armor stand standing there in glory.There's one light which is right above the armor stand.(Just pretend the guy is gonna be you and that's its on an armor stand)

(Just pretend the guy is gonna be you and that's its on an armor stand)

Uncle:This was your grandfathers armor it tradition to past it down

Y/n:This is my now

Uncle:Yep now the story of the armor so your grandpa was given this for saving the land from an evil tribe.Along with the staff is connects to your soul using energy but it does't affect you but yet again it's up to you use with the armor.All of those weapons have been used by a family member and passed down waiting to be used again.

Y/n:Wow should I try it on

Uncle:Go ahead my boy

I walk to the armor taking it off the its stand I look back to see my uncle looking in to the basement.I take my clothes off and then I put the armor on it fit me pretty good it took a bit to get use to but otherwise it was good.

Uncle:It suits you well my boy

Y/n:yeah it does

Uncle:Well keep the armor but put it up for now and lets head back up stairs

Y/n:Yeah alright

My uncle walked back upstairs I changed back into my clothes and walk back upstairs to see everyone in the living room.I sit next to chara who was on the couch with Emma sitting on her lap watching tv.

Chara:So what happened

Y/n:Nothing just showing me some old family thing I'm sure you'll see it over time

Chara:Alright whatever you say y/n

Y/n:Awe is chara worried about me how sweet

Chara:*Blush*S-shut up

Y/n:Calm down I was just teasing you

Chara:Still its not funny to tease me like that

Y/n:Okay okay I won't it again for now

Chara:Wait what

I give her an evil smirk and she looks nervous about what I might tease her about.The rest the day was me teasing chara and winter,frisk making food and having a good time.This is one crazy bunch of friends I got here.

(A/n:Yeah sorry guys this chapter is short but It was over do so I wanted to get it out for you guys.Still sorry if you guys wanted a longer chapter but I will try and update this book more with others book too so peace out my lovely readers.)