Chapter 9:The past

(A/n:what's up my lovely reader I hope your day is been good if not then I'm sorry but I hope it get better.Anyways this chapter will be shorter sorry but first off my new book is out it's called the story of the lost grey warden there only part out but I will be pumping more out.Second off guys holy crap look at this

Holy crap guys 1k have read this book this about gave me heart attack but I was like I can't die must keep making this book

Holy crap guys 1k have read this book this about gave me heart attack but I was like I can't die must keep making this book.Anyways joke aside really guys thanks for the people who have been supportive and from when first stared writhing.I know this nothing special but I'm glad to have readers who like this book.So if your new here and you like the book please stay around on don't plan finishing this book for awhile.Thats means I plan on going past 20 chapters on  This book.
So anyways enough of me let's get into this short chapter.)
Y/n pov
I woke up to the sound a flash as I slowly open my eyes I see frisk and winter standing there with a camera.Then I looked down to see Emma and chara laying down on me sleeping with a blanket on top of us.I slowly turn to them with a death glare and mouthed I'm going to break that camera once I get out of this.I would have launched at them for camera I just didn't want to wake up Emma and chara.
Timeskip
I was watching tv when I heard a bunch of  noise coming the from the kitchen.In my best attempt I looked towards the kitchen hard with the weight on me.It didn't take me long to figure what was going cause I Soon I got good look Winter came out running with a plate and frisk right behind him .I was confused to what was going on and thought I would ask them.
Y/n:what's going I tell But quietly so don't wake up the sleepy heads.
When I asked this Frisk was on top of winter with his hand hey face pushing her and her reaching to get whatever was in his other hand and his arm stretched out with plate.I slowly turn to the plate and see a slice of pie and I look back to them.
Y/n:Why the hell are you guys fighting over a slice of pie
Winter:it's the last slice and me Frisk both want it.
Frisk:plus it's our favorite flavor blueberry.
Y/n:Are you kidding me you risked waking up this two over pie.
Winter&frisk:Sorry y/n
Y/n:It's fine guys just try to fight over pie quietly.
Before they could do anything else you see a figure grab the pie off they plate.This caught you off guard as you figured out that your little sister was the one to do it.She had ate the pie really fast and turned around with her mouth covered with blueberry.she looked confused to why we are staring at her.I start to laugh while frisk and winter got upset she stole the slice.
That's when Chara started to wake up and looks around confused to what has happen while she was asleep.She the looked down to see that she was on top of me.She then turned 50 shades of red and got off me.I just shrugged it off and told Chara what happen.After I finished telling her what happen I turned to Frisk and winter and gave them and death glare.
Y/n:now that I am free of those two how about I get that camera from you guys.
Winter:NOPE
With that he got up and started to run away from me with the camera in his hand.I tackled him but before I could grab the camera he threw it to Frisk who caught the camera.Chara snuck behind Frisk and grab her and was trying to get the camera from her.Thats when winter out of now where slap me with a whipped cream pie which caused to fall him and get the camera from Frisk and winter jump out the window.
Y/n:He just did a Papyrus move I shout.
He came back in the house and and apologized for breaking the window.I then tackled him and took the camera away from him and deleted the photo.We all just started to laugh at how silly we were being and plus fact my face is covered in whip cream.I went to the kitchen sink and cleaned my face.When I came back I saw my uncle who sat there waiting for me.
Uncle:y/n I need to talk to about something important about your family.

To be continued
(A/n: hey guys sorry but that's all I am doing today I will pick up in the next chapter.I will say the next chapter nothing bad will mainly no fights maybe drama but not fighting or killing stuff like that.Unless that's what you guys want to happen.But thank you lovely and supportive readers.Also I found a picture of Frisk that I like so this what she looks like in the book.

Also I found a picture of Frisk that I like so this what she looks like in the book

Credit to who drew this great job.Anyway that's all my lovely reader peace until next time.