prologue

(Bella)

Hi You all know my name it's Isabella Marie swan. I am not human but I am a Phoenix and witch hybrid. My mother and father had the gene but their powers never showed. My mother is part witch. my eyes are firery red and I wear Brown contacts when I am in public. When I get mad my hair turns to flames and my skin has tattoo like flames on them that radiate a lot of heat. One day my mom and I went to Italy on a trip. We were walking around voltarra Italy my mom kept telling me we weren't lost but the truth was We were. I got really mad that I accidentally burnt a tree luckily there were only three people out at that time and they were vampires. They offered to help me control my powers and they did just that they helped me control My powers in the two months we were there for.I am really smart at the age of 12 I graduated high school and then got my masters in teaching. When I was 16 I moved to forks Washington because my father got me a job at the high school. Since I graduated college at the age of 15 it has been really hard to get a job I called my father to see if he could help me out.I was happy when he said I got the job. When I got their I asked the principal if it was possible to observe and help in some of the other classrooms during my free periods for the first two weeks to see the teaching styles that help the student's get good grades. He allowed it and I Sat in two classes the first three days I pretended to be a student then I just sat and observed and helped the student's when the teacher couldn't. It helped me fix my teaching style so the student's get more out of the lesson. After a while Edward Cullen wouldn't leave me alone. He kept saying that we were mates and I told him I Was gay and he kept saying that I wasn't. I just pretended to date him thinking he would leave me alone. Edward never knew what I was the other Cullens do I told them and I also told them I was gay. They kept my secret and tried to help with Edward but it got too much and I couldn't get free from his grasp. About two years later. Edward asked me to marry him I kept saying no becouse I was gay but with no luck he kept asking so I said yes then me and the cullens came up with a plan we were lucky the pack said they would help with the plan I also asked my father to help.