ch.7

Tanya's pov.

  " Elizabeth is such a sweet girl" Irena says " I agree she is sweet" Kate says" I know just wait until you get to know her" I say " I am worried about Bella though a student came to me and told me that she didn't see her eating on her  first day " Irena says" she doesn't need to eat ever day so there's no reason to worry" I say " oh ok I am going for a quick hunt " Irena says running out. " Well I am off shopping see you later" Kate says " ok I will be working in the home office" I say

Irena's pov.

I was walking around the woods after hunting when I hear talking " Lizzy lift up your arms and send fire my way don't worry I have a shild around me " I hear Bella says" mom why do we have to do this" I hear Elizabeth says" because if you are attacked you have to be able to protect your self just creating a ring of fire won't work all the time phinxes are difficult to kill and fire won't kill them but mixed with blood magic it will injure them bad enough for you to teleport to the council so they can kill them" Bella says" mom the royal family has weapons that can kill phinxes " Elizabeth says" and you will not start carrying one around until you are 14 years old so I know I can trust you and I know you know how to use them this is for your protection " Bella says" I can't do this mom " Elizabeth says so I decided to make my self known " Bella can't you make someone appear and attack her most people learn better when they actually think they are in danger" I say " actually that might work thanks Irena you are welcome to stay and watch" Bella says while using magic to make someone appear and attack Elizabeth then joins me "Elizabeth remember the hand to hand combat I tought you last night before bed save your engery and build up the fire you feel begging to come out so at the right moment you can let it all go don't worry there's a protection bobble around the area you can't step out and the fire will stay in " Bella says" but how do I know when it's the right time" Elizabeth asks " when you're apponenet has you in the corner you know what I mean right" Bella asks" yes when they get the upper hand and I can't figure out a way to out of the situation" Elizabeth says" good job sweetie now start " Bella says " Bella why is your hair and skin red and looks like fire" I ask " as royalty we have some extra powers we can't actually transform into a Phenix like protectors can but we have have the ability to fly we have wings and right now I am on edge because we are practicing out in the woods so I have to be ready to fly at anytime" Bella says " that makes sense I will try not to much you " I say " Irina you and your sisters can tuch me anytime I am completely in control as my mates I can't physically hurt you and as your daughter nether can Elizabeth" Bella says"what do you mean daughter" I ask " I asked the concil to cast a spell on Elizabeth when she was born once I found my mates she would start going through the tranfermation to become there biological daughter you and your sisters are my mates she could tell the first time she met Tanya because you three are so close" Bella says " I haven't told Tanya that you are also my mate " I say  " she probably already knows she was with Elizabeth all day and Elizabeth doesn't like keeping secrets so she probably told her  she would know because the spell would have gotten stronger by this weekend the spell would be completed " Bella says " so I might not need to worry " I say " no you and Kate just needs to talk to her she will understand Tanya already knew she might have to share me because Carlisle told her she might actually feel relieved she has to share me with you two " Bella says" ok thanks" I say " no problem " Bella says" mom done " Elizabeth says " I can see they good job" Bella says" Mommy can I go visit Tanya" Elizabeth asks " yes you can but if she is busy you let her work transform into your Phenix first that way you don't have to bother her" Bella says" how would she know it's Elizabeth" I ask " the spell helps create a bond her bond to Tanya is almost complete so Tanya should know it's Elizabeth right away" Bella says" will Kate and I have the same ability" I ask " yes you are I created a spell to slow everything down because during the process people can get overwhelmed exspessaly when motable people are involved after her bond with Tanya is complete she will start being around you or Kate" Bella says" that's why Elizabeth wants to always be around Tanya" I ask " yes Tanya doesn't mind because she likes getting to know Elizabeth " Bella says " but what about your bonds " I ask " a phinxes bonds to there biological children never break or disappear It's always strong even though we have been separated for a couple of years we are still bonded as before. " Bella says " will our bonds be broken" I ask " no because Elizabeth will be your biological daughter which means your bonds can never weaken or break  just like your guys bond to me " Bella says " it's nice to know we will always be a family no matter what" I say " it is nice to know I already love you and your sisters and I am happy to have all three of you" Bella says" thanks for saying that I have been having trouble believing my sister's when they say that I am terrified one of them might go and join Edward like Carmen and elizer " I say" I know it must be hard for you guys but I am always here if you need me" Bella says as we walk to her house. I hope we can get past Edward and live happily with our mate and newly found child.