Chapter 23

Nikki's Pov

*in the car*

"So what are we going to-" I started off but she cut me off

"Okay i'm not going to sugarcoat anything or repeat anything so listen up." She told me.

"I like Mikey and over the time that you were gone we have made so many great memories together and i know that you two had a past together but don't even think for a minute that your gonna steal him from me. I have worked so hard to mimic you and behave like you and heck to even dress like you,which is awful by the the way you really need an upgrade, but besides the point stay away from him and i mean it." She finished off

I can't believe she had the nerve to say these things but i have to admit she's the better option for Mikey. She'll bring him so much more happiness than i ever did. *sigh*

"You won't have to worry.He's all yours" i looked out the window

"Good now get out." she said

"What?"

"You heard me. Get out!" she said and pointed to the door.

"Fine" i got out and shut the door loudly. She quickly fixed her hair and drove off sending gas everywhere.

I looked around and saw that i was near Andrew's apartment. This might be the perfect time to talk to him about everything, and get my car back.

I started walking up to the apartment and knocked on the door. Andrew opened the door and he looked shocked.

"N-Nikki your here. I-I mean  please come in come in."  I walked in the place is a mess beer bottles and cigarette butts everywhere.

"I'm sorry the place is  a mess, i haven't had the time to clean, but don't worry i'll clean it soon-" he was rambling. "Your rambling." i said

"Oh sorry but what brings you here?"

" I wanted to talk about the things that happened the other day."

"Look i am so sorry about everything that happened."

"Andrew, your a great guy, but this isn't love. This this is us kidding ourselves in to thinking that if we ignore feelings then everything will work out. But its not working out and i don't think it will. Maybe in the future it will but not now."

"I understand, i got so obsessed that i didn't even think about what you were going through, I am so sorry i hope that you can forgive me one day, and the contract is cancelled by the way so you won't have to worry about anything at all."

"Yea i hope so too, but i have to go soon so i'll get my stuff and car and leave." i said starting to get up

"Wait, where are you gonna stay?"

"Well I'm gonna crash at Kelli's place for a bit and then go back to my mom's old apartment."

"Okay but your always welcome here." he said.

"I know." i mumbled and went upstairs to get my things together.

I walked into my old room and remembered all those memories that i went through for so long.

The mirror, the memories.

Flashback

I woke up to the cold breeze of winters morning. I sighed and sat up. I looked at myself in the big mirror and saw another bruise on my left cheek, a cut on my lip, and many more scars and bruises forming.

Why, a person might ask me. Why don't you just leave? Why don't you just walk away and let him use someone else.

I'm the type of person to care for anyone not matter what they have done to me. A trait i wish i didn't have.

I care about him even though he is jerk i don't want him to get hurt but at the same time i want him to stop and just be a good person but i don't have a choice. I signed that damn contract.

***********************

The blood stained carpet. I remember it like it happened yesterday.

Flashback 2

I fell to the ground as he stood over me.

"If you don't stop trying to contact them then you'll get something more than this." He said looking at the bruise starting to form on my arm from him gripping it too much. He took one last look at me and left the room.

I crawled my way to the edge of my bed and i  just sat there and let the pain set.

But you know whats funny, this pain doesn't even compare to the pain i felt when they just ignored and left me.It was my fault anyways i don't have a right to be mad or hurt.

Cause i hurt them first

*****************

Andrew's POV

Don't worry soon those won't just be memories, they'll be real. Real and better than ever. I'll get you back my love, don't worry.