#5

Cam:

I woke up hella lost this morning. I couldn't remember who house I was in let alone who bed I was in until I seen some kind of note laying beside me. It said:

Morning Cammy ! Yea that's my new lil nickname for you haha, childish right ?! But I went to go pick up some things to cook breakfast. I put a toothbrush in the bathroom for you n washed yah clothes from last night. I also put a towel n washcloth in there to so you can wash yah dirty balls nigga ! Lmaoo

Kisses, London

Hahaha This girl lo somein else. She madd childish for this note. After checking my phone for any messages or missed calls I tried going back to sleep but that wasn't working out to well for me so I just got up to go n shower n stuff. When I got all cleaned up I smelled food in the air so I made my way downstairs a nigga was hungry. When I got to the kitchen I just watched London cook, she was in her zone listening to her music n shit so I just watched from a distance. I must admit she is a beautiful girl . She ain't got all that butt or chest but that's just enough for a nigga like me. I can see us together one day but first I needa see where her head at.

London:

I peeped the way Cameron was staring at me and could tell he was feeling me. That shit was plastered all over his face haha. After constantly calling his name obviously he was zoned out so I decided to just sneak up behind him n scare him a lil.

"Rahhhh!" I Screamed an he jumped holding his chest.

"Shit London ! Wtf yu tryna do give a nigga uh heart attack?!"

"Nigga yoo scary ah ! Maybe if yu wasn't staring so hard yu would have been ok !" I said laughing hard asf.

"Oh fr ? We doing it like that huh ?"

"Yep whatcha gone do bout it Cammy ??" I said raising my eyebrow.

He just looked at me n started walking towards me until I was backed up against the wall. He was way bigger than me he had to bend down a little so we could be at eye level. He was so close to me, I could feel the sexual tension between us. He just stared at me, with those pretty golden colored eyes of his, with so much intensity. Everything started moving in slow motion as he started closing in the space between us. I held my breath as he got closer and closer....

Ciara:

As soon as I woke up this morning I called London to let her know I was on the way over to bring back her car. I called 3 times but she didn't answer so I texted her but she didn't text back. So now I'm on my way over to her place. I was over the fact Cam took her home. I know she wouldn't do nothing like that to me, I was just overreacting. Once I pulled up I noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I didn't think too much of it though, it probably was just some random dude her ma done brought home. Which is all the timeeeee... I walked up to the door and was going to knock, but something was telling me to check to see if the door was unlocked already. To my surprise it was. I walked in and yelled London's name.

"Yo London ! Where you at?!" I screamed upstairs, but I got no reply.

I laid her keys on the coffee table by the stairs and decided to head to kitchen. I heard Lo talking to someone but couldn't really decipher who it was. When I walked into the kitchen I got ready to ask her who she was talking to until I completely stopped and just looked in shock...

*********************

What do you think happen between London and Cameron ?

What did Ciara see ?

Short chapter but I just wanted to post something for the time being. I have been really busy with school and these darn test. Next chap will be longer tho .. Just a lil filler or whatever

Vote ! Comment ! Like ! Follow me ! Btw thxx for all the support.