#4

CAM:

After London walked away with some nigga, I had to go and spark one. What I just seen had me all types of stressed , when really I just wanted to party.

*flashback*

As soon as we made eye contact it felt like everything just started moving in slow motion and everything around me started fading away. I felt my heart tug a Lil as she made her way towards me, damn I missed this girl. She stopped midway and look to my side at someone then back at me. I could tell she seen something she didn't like by her facial expression. It must was whoever that was tapping me that changed her facial expression, they was was making me mad too.

"WHAT!" I yelled as I turned to see who kept bothering me.

"Well look who finally came from fucking la-la Land ! I just wanted to know if you wanted to dance , but never mind witcha rude ass!" Shit. I caught her by her wrist while she started walking away.

"Wait." I looked back to see if I still seen her but she vanished. Like poof and she was gone. I licked my Lips before speaking.

"My bad London, Let's go dance ma"

***

I must admit this girl had me on all types of hard. I figured she couldn't dance just because she looked like the type that couldn't, but I guess the saying don't judge a book by its cover is true cause gah damn ! shawty sho nuff was throwing that ass back. All of a sudden Boosie I Want Sex came on and we started grinding on each other. If we ain't have no clothes on you could basically say we was fucking. While we was doing our thing some nigga came over to us tryna get London attention but you could tell she was ignoring him. He was really lookin thirsty asf. She finally decided to see what he wanted and before walking away with him she whispered to me if she wasn't out of the room in 15 mins come get her.

*Flashback Over*

I took one last drag from my blunt before putting it out to save the rest. I guess I'll go check on London its been like 20 mins at the most. As I was making my way over to the room she walked into she walked right pass me holding her face crying. Then this nigga walked out the room fixing his pants. Like df ? I managed  to catch up with her before she walked out the party.

"London, wait!"

"WHAT!" She yelled, turning around holding her face still.

"That motherfucker put his hands on you, Didn't he ?" She just looked at me while tears just constantly feel from her eyes.

"Here take my keys and go wait in my car, ima take you home. It’s an all-black Chevy, with all black rims. You can't miss it. Give me yours so I can give 'em to yah best friend." I let her kno I wouldn't be too long and we exchanged keys. Once I found her home girl I gave her Lo keys n told her just to drive it home. I could tell she was upset at the fact that I was taken London home but whatever she'll be fine. I needed to go find this punk ass nigga that had the audacity to put his hands on a female. As soon as I spotted him I walked over to him.

"You the nigga that hit London, huh?"

"Man Fuck That Hoe, She Ain't Sh-" I punched him dead in his shit before he could even say anything else. smh, weak ass nigga. One hit to the jaw n he was out like a night light.

-Lo Baby-

The drive to my house was really quiet; all you could hear was my sniffling and hiccups. I just couldn't believe this dude really hit Me., Like wtf he got going on wit his life. I was just consumed by my thoughts until Cameron broke me out of my train of thoughts.

"Soooo, are you gonna tell me what happened, or am I just gonna have to figure it out myself?" he asked. He really was a cutie. After I sat there debating whether or not I wanted to tell him I let out a long sigh.

"Well, see what happen was....

*Flashback*

I had my legs wrapped around Daniels waist while he had his hands gripped on my ass. He was kissing me on my neck when all of a sudden he lifted me up and layed me on this circular sofa thingy in the room. In the mist of kissing he managed to unbuttoned my shorts, He slid his hand down my boy shorts and started to rub on my annie (that's what I call it) My mind was telling me to stop him but my body wasn't reacting. He started to unbuckle his jeans when I finally got a grip on whatwasgoingon.

“Dee I can't do this stop." I started to sit up.

"Lo don't act like you to good for this D now. You know I own this shit" He pushed me back down.

"Didn't I say No, Shit get the fuck off me!" I pushed him. All I seen was rage in his eyes. He slapped me to the floor.

"You a true bitch you know that ? ima let yo ass slide this time but next time ima get wats mine. now get the fuck up" he said wit pure disgust.

*Flashback Over*

.. Then that's when I walked out crying & stuff. So yeah" By the time I was finished telling him what happened we were parked in front of my house.

"Well don't worry London I took care of him, iight. But come on let me walk you to your door before I dip." We walked up to my door and I gave him a hug and told him thanks for bringing me home.

"No problem. Just being a gentlemen. You sure you good tho ?" he asked me again. Honestly I wanted him to stay but I would be breaking my rule, and possibly a friendship.

"Yes I'm good, thanks again goodnight." I walked in my house n shut the door. I really was lonely in this house and I sure as heck didn’t wanna stay in it by myself tonight. I was scared dee was gonna pop up outta nowhere, I looked out my window to see cam getting in his car. I rushed to open my door so fast.

"Cam!" I shouted.

"Wassup ?" he said opening his car door.

"ummm, do you think you can stay over tonight ? I got a brand new pair of dude pajama pants you can sleep in." I flashed him a smile.

"uh y-yeah. I can stay over"

****

We laid in bed together with our backs facing each other. His bare skin felt so good along my body. I thanked him again and we said our good nights to each other before falling into a dreamless sleep.

-CeeCee-

It was 2 something in the morning when I left the party. I can't believe London left me at the party to drive her car so she could leave wit the nigga I like. So much for her stupid ass rules. Hmph, she betta have a hella of a good excuse why. Cause right now the bitch is cut the fuck off. Fake asf, I swear....

-Nobody-

When I seen him at the party I really wanted to run up to him and give him the biggest hug ever. That was my baby and I missed him. Then I seen some chick all up on him asking did he want to dance. I wanted to go hit that bit when I seen them leave together. She better look out n watch her back, if not she gonna be really surprise when I bust that ass. I just hope My baby missed me , cause I missed him . And when I'm back in the picture he betta let these bitches know who running things !

--------

wazzam chickadee's ! idk why this darn story showed up like it did but watever, also I'm sorry if the chap was boring , but I had to give y'all a filler cause best believe the next chap gonna be Drama ! Drama ! Drama ! wit a Lil bit of romantic stuff in it too. Who wants to be the role of the Mystery girl thoo ? Anybody ? No ? Ok, Cool ! if you want to thoo just let me knowwwww. But anyways yeah vote, comment, add this book to yah library n pleaseee give me some feedback cause I need to know what direction i need to go in with this book. Until next time loves , muah ! Ceck out my other 2 books btw "Lifa of an Everyday Teen" & "MY Sisters Keeper"