#2

LONDON:

-22 secs left on the clock. And were losing to Rockaferr High, One of the best basketball teams in our county, by 1 fucking point just great. If he can just make this shot we'll win and the undefeated team will no longer be undefeated.

"Make the Shot Jay!!" Was what half of the cheerleaders n crowd was yelling.

Buzzzzzzzz!

-I Grabbed Ceecee's hand as the buzzer went off and our star basketball player Jay released the ball going for a 3. I watched how everything went into slow motion & the ball circled around the rim, flushing right into the goal. The crowd went wild.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH CEE WE JUST WON!" I said hugging her and throwing up our 3-point hand sign.

"Yesss! Let's Celebrate After We go get some numbers first tho! Cause lawdd Lil baby making my skin boil , and I know for a fact yo ass getting hot over there thinking bout #12!" Cee said callling #23 the nickname we gave him during the game.

"Oh Yess Girl! Lemme hurry up then." After rushing putting on our warm-up suits n throwing on my adida slides , we congratulated our boys for the W they got tonight n walked to the other side of the gym to meet out future boo's.

#23 and #12:

"Niggaa, yu straight ? You looking a lil down over there." I Said, as I dapped My Nigga Cam up. "We still the #1 Team in our county so suck them pussy ass feelings up!"

"Shut yah Monkey ass Up ! You kno I ain't sweating that baby ass lost. We got 'em next time" I said, Returning the dap My nigga Brooke was giving me. "You ready to dip tho? Courtney said her n some of her homegirls finna go kick it at some chick house & we invited."

"Hell yeah Nigga. If the hoes gone be there ima be there!"

As we walked out the Locker Room an into the Gym getting ready to dip, this nigga cam was talkin bout some cheerleaders that he peeped lookin at us from the opposite team until this nigga stopped mid-way through his story & pointed in the other direction of some bad ass females that started walkin up to us. By the cheerleading warm up suits they had on I could already tell these was the females he was talkin bout.

London:

We made our way right over to them as soon as we seen them about to leave. I must admit both of them dudes was fine as hell. I want tht nigga Cee call lil baby but as My #4 rule states, Never Fight/Argue over a Nigga if the Chick want him let them have 'em its plenty more Niggas tht look way better. So I settled for the lil brownskin cutie.

"Hiya" I said, Flashing them the best smile I could give them, & Changing up to my white girl voice.

"Wassup?" They both said at the same time.

"Me & My Bestfriend Cee just wanted to say you guys did a really good job out there on the court n that y'all are so cute. You have to excuse her tho she's a lil shy" I laughed.

While lil baby just stared at me I could tell he wanted me bt since Cee want him I put more of my attention into the Brownskin Cutie.

"Thanks you ain't too bad yourself ? My name Brooke , whats ur beautiful ?"

"My Names London , Call Me Lo thoo. "

"Iight, Lon-" He seen my face turn when he was finna say my whole name so he quicky corrected himself, "I mean Lo, you should fwm . Lemme see ur phonee" I gave it to him and he gave me his, we exchanged numbers, gave each other phones back. I said bye n turned away to leave when he jerked me back by my arm and wrapped me into a hug, and whispered somein in my ear. He let me go n started walking away with his homeboy we called lil baby until I remembered Cee wanted his number and we never got aquainted with him.