#6

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, and let me kno what you guys think !

------------

Cameron:

As I got more into London's personal space, the more she tensed up. We was so close I could feel her cool breath against my skin. The thought of kissing her quickly flooded my thoughts but I pushed that idea to the back of my mind as fast as it came.

"Lo, you ain't ready for the games I have in stored for you baby girl. Save yourself the trouble in stop while you can ma" I whispered in her ear with my hand rested on her side. I felt her shiver , then I pulled back never breaking eye contact. When I sat down she had this mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

Before she could even say something a fully enraged Ciara walked in with her fist balled up. Ah Damn...

"Really London ?! That's how we doing it nah?!"

"Ciara don't come at me sideways cause it ain't een like that"

"So you telling me Y'all wasn't all up on eachother. You just couldn't wait to steal him from me could you ?!"

"Cee you know you sound dumb asf right ? That ain't even yo Nigga ! We wasn't doing nun but goofing around if I really wanted him I would have been had his ass. But NO! Instead, I'm tryna help yo mad ass out, I ain't like all them other bum bitches that you hang wit n yu kno tht. As a matter a fact we had a discussion about yo ass earlier today n he wanted me to give yu his number dummy!"

She had disbelief & shock shown all over her face.

"London I'm so-" Lo cut her off.

"Hmph. I don't care , I don't care. Ion wanna hear that wack ass apology. The fuck you here for anyways ?"

"I was bringing you , your car back." Ciara said looking down at the floor.

"Oh welp, God gave you two perfectly good legs right ?! I don't kno how yu getting home but you Better get the stepping !"

"Cameron yo ass can leave too !" London yelled walking up the stairs.

She ain't have to tell me twice to leave. I sure as hell wasn't finna beg to stay, shidddd! She ain't have to kick home girl out like that , shit was madd funny tho...

London:

Ion care what anybody says or if they feel like I did Ciara wrong. She forever come to me sideways bout some niggs that ain't stunting ha ! Ion have time for that flaw shit... if yu gone get mad bout somein petty like a nigga and I pose to be like yo other-half then maybe we ain't as cool as I thought we were .. I need a Stress a Reliever and Fast

~Text Mode~

Me: Hayy, Tryna Come over & Chill ??

Brooke😘😍: Yea, I'll be there in 30. Slide me that address Sexy

Me: 3549 Courtside Dr. , Don't keep me waiting love.

Brooke😘😍: I Gotcha Boo 😉

Guess I'll go shower n take me a cat nap until then ...

****

*Boom Boom Boom Boom*

"Who the fuck banging on my door like that waking me up from my sleep?!.. I'm coming!!"

*Boom, Boo-*

"What ?!" I snatched the door open mad as hell.

"Well damn mybad shawty , that you would be happy to see yah future bae!"