#7

I'm happy to see you guys are loving the book ! And thxx for the 2k reads guys ! Keep voting and all that good stuff... Enjoyyyyy

-----------------------------

Ciara:

It's Monday morning and I got a major headache from last night. I hope my ma let me stay home from school today. I needa talk to her about grandpa anyways.

"Ma!" I yelled walking into her room.

"I'm in here Nicole!" She yelled from the bathroom. I'm so happy she's home , I practically ran into her arms.

"Hay ma! I missed you!" I sat on the edge of the tub.

"I missed you too sweet thang!" She said with her best southern accent."What's going on with you though? Why you not getting ready for school?" She began to brush her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Well ma that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I have like a major headache this morning and I'm so not feeling school this morning... can I stay home pleaseeeeeee??!" I pouted.

"Sure you can, but you takin yo butt to school tomorrow. How's my baby London doing ?" she finished up her hair and walked into her room with me trailing right behind her.

"She's doing ok I guess ... I kinda blew up on her yesterday bout something petty."

"Bet not had been about no boy again ciara...." my ma said stopping to look at me.

"Nah ma. we good, I'll tell her to stop by and come visit you today, k ?"

"Alright, well make sure yah grandad get his medicine this morning. Ima see you later beautiful, get some rest to cure that headache babygirl !" She hugged and kissed me before walking out the door.

"bye I guess..." I said in a low tone and closed the door.

Hmmmmm.... I so needa find somein to do today. How am I going to get London to come over, even though she's mad at me but I know she'll put that aside just to come and see ma. Until school is over in going back to sleep, shit fuck grandpa and his medicine. he could burn in hell for all I care.

London:

"Ugh I can't find anything to wearrr!" I sat on my closet floor frustrated. You ever have them moments where you have a butt load of clothes and maybe like half the stuff you got still has tags on it, but you still can't find something to wear ?? Well yeah.. I'm having one of those moments.

"I needa go shopping" I thought to myself walking back into my room. I forgot this Nigga Ja'Brooke stayed over && Nooooo lol. I know what you guys might be thinking but we ain't do nothing, after our lil moment Saturday😏😏, he came back Ova Sunday and said he was spending the night. He hard-headed asf tho. I told him no but he stayed anyways😑, lil fucker.

His back was facing my way so I walked Ova to the bed and peeped Ova his shoulder. Aweee he looks so cute and peaceful sleeping. His lil face look like he thinking hard or something lol.. If I was a nice person I would let him stay sleep but I'm not soo yeaaaa. hehe

"Hayyyy...JA'BROOKE ! TIME TO WAKE THAT ASS UP!" I yelled shaking him.

"London keep yelling and shaking me an ima beat yo ass" he said throwing the covers over his head. Welp I didn't want do this but I guess i gotta go about this another wayyyy... *evil laughs* lol I'm so slow..

I got under the covers from the bottom of my bed an came up to the top. I planted kisses all over his face and proceeded kiss on his neck. I stopped at the crook of his neck and began to suck and nibble on that area making sure I left a mark.