-20-

Jungkook apartment

Jungkook POV

“Woah.. Jungkook. I don't know you have you very own apartment. Do you lived alone?”

“Yes,but sometime my hyung always came by to see me or play video games.”

She nod while staring the living room and also it connected with the kitchen.

My living room was so large that you can ran around the living room and also the kitchen connected to the living room.

“How long do you lived here?” I looked at her and she was leaned her butt behind the back of the sofa.

I walked to the sofa and sat. She looked at her back over her shoulder and looked at me with a smile. I tapped the sofa to give her a sign to sit besides me. She obeyed then she sat besides me. Closely.

“Well,I bought this apartment for 2 years ago but I stay like 2 months every years” she nod then she looked around again like she want to admired every inch in this living room.

I chuckled a bit then naughty mind went through my mind.

While she was admired the living room,I took this golden opportunity to near or be naughty with her. I raised my right arm and wrapped my arm over her shoulder while I looked to the window.

Then,I purposely putted my left hand on her thigh that covered with that shit jeans.

‘I want to rip that fucking jeans right now!’

Then,I rub it slowly. My body facing her but I still looked to the window and that gave a damm hurt to my neck.

“Jungkook,what are you doing?”

‘Oops...’

Lisa POV

I patiently waited for he to answer my question while I poked my cheek inside with my tongue. He even don't looked at me and his naughty left hand still rubbing my thigh.

I tried pulling his large hand from my thigh but,he grip my thigh harder and that made me moan in pain.

“Jungkook... I'm hurt..”

Then his grip loose but he hand don't budge. I sighed as I gave up on him. I don't know what wrong with him. Did I do something wrong? Wait no. Did I do something wrong until he must putted his hand onto my thigh!!!

“Jungkook,what wrong with-”

“Let's make love..”

‘What!
The!
FUCK!
He!
Talking!
ABOUT!’

My mouth wide open and speechless. My heart started to stop beating than normally. His hand still rubbing my thigh and it's not made me wet.

“Jungkook are you out of your min- Aaahh!!”