-19-

"Jennie,can we talk?"

Taehyung POV

"What do you want to talk about?" she said in cold stern voice.

I knew she don't want to talked to me and I knew she don't want a word to me. I knew she still hurt because of me. But,I already knew that is going to be happening. Before I left her alone,without any goodbye. I knew the future,it would turned to be like this. Also,she don't to near me anymore. Although, I know that we are idols. Actually,it's logic too why we should distance our self.

We sat on the bench at the park. We sat on the edge of the bench. Not facing each other. I glanced at her and she was sitting quietly. Her question I ignored cause I don't know what to answer.

Silent ness controlled our surrounding. Then,I could felt the bench moving.

"Kim Taehyung!"

I looked at her and she looked at me angry.

"What?" I blurted out but I regret to said it cause.. I know what will happened..

"What do you mean by your 'what?' You the one who should know right? Cause you the one who ask me out cause you want to said something right?!"

'Man.. She is smexy when she mad. She looked cute'

I sighed as I know what to do at her.

'This will take a lot time..'

Skip

"So,you what to talk about the past?" I nod.

"I know that I give you false hope but you need to understand.. " She shook her head.

"Why would I? You the one left me without saying goodbye. You know that I was so hurt that time."

"Jennie I'm sorry okay? I'm so so sorry.. I know that you hurt that time. I thought you understand about my situation that time. Right?" My face blurt off a grin then she palm her face.

"Why you said that?" I hesitated to answer but..

"In the groupchat? I thought you was okay. You know?" I blurt off again.

Then,I could saw her eyes were sparkle shinning. I thought she was happy. But I realised when..

"Jennie? Why you cry-"

"You know what? I should go back right now. My members maybe are worry at me right now. Goodbye Taehyung.."

She still crying. Her nose was red. She stood up without looking at me.

What wrong with her? Did I hurt her feeling again? Why my heart very heavy to let her go?