-15- Part 3 (Jungkook mission)

Jungkook POV

I drove my car with Lisa beside me. She was sleeping and that make me smiled. Now is 10 pm and Jimin already finished his mission. Now is my turn and I gonna to do it with more romantic that Lisa will cringed. I turned the steering wheel to left then we arrived at the Han River.

*Han River*

I parked my car at the parking area. I looked at Lisa and she still sleeping.

‘Why you look very cute and innocent when you sleep?’

I laid my body while looking at her. She sleeping facing me. Her pink checks want me to hold her checks. Sudden,my hand touch her checks.

‘Thank god,she doesn't awake.’

I looked at her as I admire her face. Is too perfect for me to confess my love to her. Is too perfect for me to be her boyfriend. But,she is the one I been looking for. She is just right. If I have you as my girl-

“Jungkook?”

I let go of my hand from her checks. Then I cough “So,are done with your sleeping beauty, unicorn” I smiled at her like act nothing happen before. “Yeah,thank to you... I wake up 100%” because of you..” she smiled cutely to me that make my heart skip a beat. At the same time,I was confused and lost in my mind..

‘She said it sincerely or she teasing me?’

That question stuck my head right now. “Jungkook? Are you okay?” I heard Lisa asking me but I don't looked at her,I just nodded.

‘Maybe I should ask..’

“Unicorn..” I called with her the nickname that I used in the chat. “Yeah?” she looked at me with her confused face. Maybe she don't uncomfortable or confused why I called her ‘unicorn’. “You said you wake up because of me right?” I heard she giggled a bit “Yeah? But why?” she smiled until I saw her white teeth. “Are you teasing me or you said it sincerely? ” she smiled was getting wider and she touch my hand that it was on my thigh. “Of course I said it sincerely but at the same time,I was shock saw your face near to mine..” she shoulder up then,she looked around at the outside in the car. I get out from the car and went to the other side and opened the door car for Lisa. She looked at me then she get out from the car and still looking at me. I lock the door and went walked away.

My hands hidden in the pocket of my jacket cause of the chillness wind blowing. Out of the blue,I felt someone was pulling my right hand from the pocket and holding it. I looked at my hand was holding with the other hand. I looked at the owner hand and it was Lisa who holding my hand. I smiled and my check started to turned pinkish but I hold it back. I looked at her but she looked front. I just shrugged it and hold her hand tightly.

‘It so warm’

Lisa POV

‘Oh My God!! Why he holding my hand tightly? This is so embarrassing!!! ’

All this time,I was not focused in front of the Han River but my eyes landing on my and his hand that intertwined together very tightly. Actually,I hold his hand cause I realised that his was cold so,I hold his hand not tightly but he thought in the wrong way but is okay. I like it.