Episode 6

COMMENT and VOTE :*

"No. No. No." I groaned as I pressed the pillow harder onto my face. I didn't want to go to the interview. I don't want to sing with him. I finally found the courage to get out of bed and get ready.

"Holy Crappers!" I heard Kaye scream, dropping her plastic cup on the ground, spilling milk everywhere. "You look Hot!" She hissed. I laughed, feeling myself blush lightly, I stared down at my purple dress, it only went to my mid-thighs, it went down into a V, showing off my cleavage. The dress hugged my curves tightly. My black stiletto's clicked on the ground as I walked over to Kaye.

"Is it to much? Selena told me to put it on." I said, blaming Selena--my fashion stylist-- for the way I looked. She shook her head frantically.

"No, No, I mean," She let out a breath then whistled. "Damn Kath. You got boobs." She laughed. I blushed a cherry red. "Try not to get attacked by some rapist out there." She joked, I hit her arm lightly.

"Come on Kath, let's go--What the hell are you wearing?!" Dad looked me up and down.

"Selena told me to wear it..." I said, unsurely.

"Are you sure?" He asked, reminding me of my low-self esteem. I nodded. He stared at me for a minute then walked me to the car. The paparazzi took millions of more pictures of the outfit I was wearing. Of course, most of the photo's were of my breasts. Such perverts.

"Finally you're--Whoa." Daniel stopped himself, looking me up and down, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I saw Magui and JC looking at me. Daniel then shook his head. "We're on in 12 minutes." Daniel said coldly before walking away.

I watched him walk away, Gaby came up to me and smiled. "I like it." I smiled at her.

"Thanks..." I said, I couldn't help but feel pins stabbing my heart as he walked away, not even impressed with what I was wearing. I hate this. Why was I feeling like this. And it was all because he called me beautiful. I can't believe it. My heart is a traitor. It's totally going against all regulations! This isn't suppose to happen! Ok, Breathe Kath. You don't like him. You're just having mixed feelings. You. Don't. Like. DJ. I took a deep breath, when I heard the interviewer call us in. We walked onto the stage.

"It's like he doesn't hear a word I say, his mind is always somewhere far away, and I don't know how to get there," I sang in harmony, as I continued to sing the song.

We smiled at each other as we finished the song, he wrapped an arm around my waist as we both threw on smiles to the crowd. I couldn't tell whether mine was real or fake. For the KathNiel fans sake, Daniel quickly pecked me on the cheek, I blushed the slightest colour of pink. I heard a few "Awe's" from the audience.

Oh.
My.
God.
I like DJ.

++++
Comment! Vote! :)