Episode 17

COMMENT and VOTE

+++++

-Daniel's POV-

"Sorry." She said, "I'm just...tired." She said again. I knew that wasn't it, something big is on her mind, I can tell. I just need to try to get it out of her somehow. I decided to let it go for now.

"It's fine...Um...Wanna go to the beach or something?" I asked, kind of hopeful. She hesitated and slowly nodded. "Kay...Come on." I said. I looked at her for a moment than wrapped a hand around her waist walking her to my car.

We hurried to the car once paparazzi started crowding. I back away and drove to the beach

"Kay, Here we are." I said. I looked at her she was still spacing out. I waved my hand in front of her face. Yep, Something was definitely on her mind. "Kathryn, Yoo-hoo." I chuckled. She snapped out of it.

"What?" She asked.

"We're here." I said. She blushed of embarrassment slightly.

"Oh, Sorry," She quickly opened the door getting out of the car. I then followed her down to the sand. She sat down on the warm sand, kicking her shoes off, she sunk her feet into the sand, warming them. I sat beside her wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

I looked down at her, she was zoned out. Again! I looked out at the water, steady waves washing up on the shore, just 10 metres away from us. I saw flashes reflecting from the water, we both ignored it. Suddenly her phone went off and she answered it, I watched her facial expression change.

"What?" I asked, she ignored me and kept listening to the voice on the other line. "I-I'm coming." She stuttered nervously. I looked at her as she hung up the phone.

Kathryn's POV

I answered the phone and heard my Dad on the other end, he spoke through clenched teeth. "Chandria. Home. NOW." He said getting angrier. I suddenly started panicking. Oh, Crap, I should've known better than to put it in a bathroom drawer. Oh, Crap, Oh, Crap. I looked at DJ hearing him say 'what?' I ignored him.

"I-I'm coming." I responded, stuttering out nervously. I hung up and looked at a clueless Daniel. "Uh. I have to go." I said. He stared at me for a moment, he nodded and we both got up.

He stopped in front of my house, I hesitated before getting out. "Thanks." I said, about to close the door.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, worried. I nodded.

"Yeah. Um. See you later." I said shutting the door and ever so slowly to my house. I lifted my hand setting it on the handle, I heard Daniel drive away. I waited a few seconds before twisting the knob and walking inside.

+++++

COMMENT! VOTE! :*