Episode 12

COMMENT and VOTE

++++++++

Daniel's POV

I stared at the door which was just slammed by Kathryn. I was in too much shock to move. I couldn't get the image of her out of my mind. Her hurt face. The tears. The slamming door echoed in my mind, I flinched at the sound of her sobs as they grew distant. The room was silent.

"Dude..." I heard Gaby say quietly. Gwen and Cameron were quiet as well, Laica slowly got back to work. I looked at everyone who was staring at me. I looked at my Dad, who stood there in shock as well.

"DJ...What the hell did you do to her?" I heard JC ask. I didn't say anything. JC slowly stood up walking over to Laica, to help her with the Record.

"I-I don't know." I said, looking at my Dad helplessly. He slapped his palm on my shoulder, patting it lightly.

"It's alright, Daniel. None of us did." He said. Did Kath...like me?

Kathryn's POV

I scrolled down my phone, looking at the Hate Tweets. My tears falling down my cheeks, realizing what was said was slowly puncturing my heart and I didn't even know it. I then did it. I deleted my twitter.

I set my phone on my nightstand. I ignored Kaye on the other side of the door, she continued to knock and knock and knock and knock. She whined and whined and whined. But I still ignored her. Thank God, Mom and Dad went with Kevin for his LUV U set. Or they'd be on my back all day as well.

I looked at the Caller ID as my phone continued to beep of an incoming call. His face showed up on the screen, I angrily pressed ignore and slammed my phone back onto the nightstand. He kept calling and calling.
Then it stopped.

He had hung up in the middle of the 50th call on the third ring. I heard another knock, Kaye's voice rang through my ears. "Kath, Come on." She said through the door.

"Go away!" I yelled through hurt. I heard her sigh and walk down stairs. The phone rang again and I let out a frustrated 'ugh!' and answered it with attitude, "What do you want?!"

"Kath...Chill out, it's me." I heard a feminine voice say on the other line.

"Yen, I'm sorry. DJ's been calling non-stop." I said, rubbing my face with my free hand.

"What happened...? You were crying." Yen asked.

"How did you..?" How would she know? The pictures were taken like 2 hours ago.

"I saw..." She said. "I was coming to ask you about the kiss and then I saw you leave crying..." She said, carefully choosing her words, trying not to make me cry.

"Oh..." I let out. "Well...As you saw on the magazines, Daniel kissed me and I thought it was real." I choked out, my voice cracking on the word 'real'.

"Oh, Kathryn! I'm coming over!" She said.

"Yen, I really don't want---" I heard the dial tone. I sighed and hung up.

++++

Comment? Vote? :)