Namjoon (Left)

Y/n's POV

So today is just another regular day, well I least I thought it was. I was waiting for my fiance Namjoon, I had a great surprise for him! I was gonna tell him I'm well you guys have go stay and find out it is!

I prepared something pretty huge today! I invited the boys to go to my house for the little surprise party for Namjoon, the boys said yes. I got a notification from Namjoon

*text*

                          Namjoon

N: I'll be home late

Me: Why tho??

N: Me and the boys have late practice😪

Me: Oh okay!❤(Liar I thought)

N: See ya! Oh! And don't wait for me okay!?

Me: Mkay!😊

N: Bye love ya!❤

Me: Love you too!❤

*end text*

Ha! Srsly he thinks he can fool me!? Well the answer is no! I canceled everything, the boys were shocked and a little annoyed by Namjoon lying but they also though the same thing as I did! We all thought that he might be in a bar and fcking another girl. Well we all agreed on going to Namjoon's favorite bar.

*xxxxxx Bar*

We went inside the bar and I saw something that was expected! Me and the boys were right! He was making out with another girl! I was really hurt, I started to tear up and I went over to both of them and took Namjoon away from the girl and dragged him outside "YAHH!!" Namjoon yelled at me. He wasn't drunk "W-what was that!?" ofc I knew what was happening "I don't like you! Your annoying! You cling on to me to much!" Namjoon said "And that was non of your business!"

"You know I think we should break up! Its not good for our baby" I said while looking down. Yeah you heard that right I'm pregnant! And I'm thinking of aborting this baby! "Good cuz I don't care about you and that baby!" Namjoon shouted. It took him a few seconds on realising what I just said "YOUR PREGNANT!?!?" he once again shouted. "You should have told me earlier!" "I was about to tell you when you were done after you so called 'late practice' I'm done with you and your bullsh*t!"

I stumped off and went to my car. I went home and went up straight to my bedroom I called my mom (A/n: btw your mom was in Philippines and you were half Filipino)

*call* (you can skip this part if you don't know tagalog😂)

Ma!

Oh! Anak kamusta ka!

Ma! Babalik ako sa Cebu *sniffs*

Bakit?! anong nangyari?

Nag-away kami
*sigh* sabihin mo sa akin ang lahat kapag bumalik ka na dito

Okay po ma! Salamat! Mahal kita

Hmm Mahal din kita anak! O sigi
paalam na

O po paalam na po!

*end call*
(I know Cebu doesn't really speak tagalog I know they speak bisaya but deal with it!😊)

Yeah I bought tickets already because I knew this was coming! Just then I heard the door open and heard footsteps running to my bedroom. Ofc I knew who the hell it was "Don't go!" he said "Namjoon I had enough already!" "Your not going any where!" I ignored him and closed my luggage.

"Y/n don't leave for the sake of our child" he said softly "Sorry Namjoon but I just can't" I pushed him a side and went outside and drove my car off to the airport, I saw Namjoon running towards the car but the car was faster ofc and he couldn't reach me anymore.

Namjoon's POV

Great! Know I lost someone who I treasured with all my heart! Because of me doing something stupid. And I never knew I had a child and now I can't see or be there when the baby is going to be born. This was the reason she left me.

(5 years later)

Author's POV

Y/n is now a model, she got married to got7's (bias name) and he treats Jungmin like his own daughter. Jungmin was already 5 years and and she knew about her dad and she doesn't hate him neither love him, she treated (got7 bias name) like her true father. They were a happy little family. Well for Namjoon when he heard about the news that you and (got7 bias name) got married he was furious but he knew it was his fault that you guys didn't get married. He knew why you left him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello my little angels/7LovelyOppas! How are you?? Good! Well hope you guys liked this! See ya!❤❤