Nightout

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to ringing, coming out of my phone. I got off Ryan's couch and grabbed my phone that was sitting on the kitchen table.

(6 miscalles from Beebo💕)

Beebo💕: Hey, are you ok?

Beebo💕: plz pick up.....

Beebo💕: Where r u?

Beebo💕 What's wrong? Why aren't u picking up?.....

I rolled my eyes as I placed my phone down. I got out the kitchen to find the bathroom. After wondering around Ryan's House, I opened the door of what I thought was the bathroom. As I walked in, I realized it was Ryan's room. I gasped and turned to face the wall as I saw Ryan wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mr- Ryan!.." I yelled as my face turned red.

I walk out the room as I hear a small chuckle from him. I ran out the hallway and began to text Ashley.

Y/n: Hey!

Ashley💋: Hey bitch! How ya doin?

Y/n: I'm fine I guess...

Ashley💋: wuts wrong?

Y/n: I don't wanna talk bout it, can I visit u and Zac today?

Ashley💋: Sure! the address is (insert random address in LA)

Y/n: Thx! I'll text u when I get there.

I put my phone down and walked up to Ryan's room. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

"Come in!" He yelled on the other end.

I turned the doorknob and walked in.

He flashed a smile at me, "what's up?"

"Im gonna got to my friends house, before I leave, I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday!" I said as I smiled back.

"No problem!" He said as he walked over and gave me a hug.

We pulled away and I walked out his house, grabbing my stuff. "Bye!" I waved to him as he waved back.

-Time Skip Brought to you by Brendon's Forehead-

When I arrived at Zac's place, I informed Ash that I was outside. She ran out Zac's apartment and ran to me, she gave me a bear hug and pulled away. She stared at me and noticed bruises and scars on my body. Her smile quickly grew into a frown.

"Y/N! What the fuck happened to you?!" She said in a shaky voice.

"Can we talk about it inside?" I asked, looking down at the ground.

Ashley nodded and dragged me in Zac's apartment. She sat me on his couch and stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I almost got raped yesterday, by one of those men...." I said, holding in my sobs.

"What happened how do you escape?!" Ashley asked.

"Did someone help you?"

I shook my head yes.

"Who?! Was it Brendon?!" She asked.

I scrunched my hand into a fist, "SCREW HIM!" I yelled, as a single tear ran down my face.

Ashley sat in shock, "A-are you ok?- did he do anything?!- What did hE DO?!!" She yelled.

"H-he lied!..." I stuttered to say as I hold in my tears, making my eyes burn and turn red.

"I s-saw him, kissing this g-gir-l!" I struggled to say.

"H-He's married, I'm just hi-s second c-choice!"

"H-he d-does-n't Love M-e!!.." I cried out, letting another tear fall down my face.

Ashley didn't say anything, she pulled me into a hug. At that point, I laid my head on her shoulder and cried.

"It's ok... it's fine- your ok"

She pulled me away and whipped the tears off my face, "you know what! You don't need that dickhead!" She exclaimed.

"He doesn't deserve you!" She yelled.

"Tell you what, get dressed, where going out tonight!" She demanded.

"W-what? I didn't bring anything with me!" I said.

"Well, I guess where gonna have to shop for an outfit for you to wear today won't we?" She asked lifting and eyebrow as she smirked.

"What about school?" I asked.

"It's just one day!" She said grabbing my hand and dragged me off the couch.

"Zac! I'm Borrowing your car! WHERE GOING OUT TONIGHT! SEE YOU AROUND MIDNIGHT!" She yelled across the room.

"OK! Stay SAFE!!" He yelled back.

She shut the door and we hopped in Zac's car and drove off to the mall.