Left Alone 2

Dawn’s P.O.V

            The doorbell rang; I turned the TV off and looked at my reflection in the dark screen. My strawberry blonde hair was perfect and my make up was marvelously done. It rang again and this time I answered.

“Hey Gordon” I said in a calm voice grabbing his wrist and dragging him into the house.

“Sup Dawn” he said before kissing me on the cheek. “Where did your mom go again?”

            “Out with some creepy internet guy named Austin”

I could tell by the look on his face he was thinking of his father, Austin, who left him when he was younger. When Gordon thought of his father he stared off in space with no expression what so ever. I pushed him on the coach to snap out of his dream.

               “So what are we doing while the night is still young?” Gordon asked

               “You have money to go somewhere?” I squelched

               “Not a dollar my pocket”

              “So I guess we’re staying right here”

                 Gordon snatched the remote off the table as I sat next to him. I kissed him on the cheek. He turned to me and raised one eyebrow. Contemplating what to do. His lips smashed down on mine and I kissed back. No doubt he was the one dominating it though. Gordon pulled back so he was only inches away from my face. He blinked a few times and his eyelashes tickled my face.

                   “Dawn I love you” Gordon said in a sincere voice

                      “I love you too Gordon”

                     With that I knew it was time. I looped my fingers in his and pulled him so he was standing with me. Then I lead him upstairs.

***************

Austin’s P.O.V

“What?” Iris replied

“How is Dawn your daughter” I retorted

“D- Dawn is great she will be going to 10th grade in a few months.”

“Wonderful” I smiled

“That tequila is really strong I feel off balance already” she giggled “Do you have any kids?”

“Two I don’t see them often this is one week I can”

            Iris frowned at this. I ran my fingers through my brownish-blonde hair and looked down at my watch when I looked back up Iris was passed out.

I thought, finally! I thought those drugs would never work.

       I glanced at the exit and left three 20 dollar bills on the table. I threw Iris over my shoulder and carried her out. When I got to the car I opened the trunk and placed her in. I slammed the trunk door shut. Zayne and Wyatt were waiting in the black mini cooper parked opposite from my night blue mustang. I ran to the driver’s seat and my car’s engine roared so loud everyone had to turn their head.

******

 Dawn’s P.O.V

            I landed on my bed and Gordon was right on top of me.

            “Dawn are you…..”

            I cut Gordon off “Do you really want me to change my mind?”

            Gordon smirked and pressed his lips down on mine. I loved his touch. I loved his kisses. I loved him. I melted away , I began to fumble with his belt. He grasped my hands and took it off himself. Not even breaking the kiss. Realizing he didn’t need air but I did I broke off.

            Surprised Gordon sighed, “Changed your mind?”

            “Not one bit.”

            He tangled his fingers in my hair as I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!