Chapter 14 part 2

I would've waited to put this up and make it longer but I wanted you to kind of know what Craig is all about...

- Roguewolf

Gordon’s P.O.V

                It was around 4:30 AM when I got to Craig’s house all the lights were on and from inside my car I could hear music. Did he really just throw a party?! Well they didn’t call him the party king for nothing. He could call you at any time saying he was having a party and you couldn’t resist coming!

                I opened the door and ran up to his front door which was open. There Craig was sitting on his couch surrounded by girls. Like usual when he threw parties he knew he was the king, so he had a crown on his head and had a scepter that he brought that could be filled up with beer. He smirked and motioned me to come over.

                I slowly walked over and when I got there he handed me a beer. OH GLORIOUS BEER! I chugged it down and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

           “You seemed tense when you were on the phone” Craig began “You need to relax forget your problems”

A smile spread across his face and then everything went blurry.

Dawn’s P.O.V

                Where’s Gordon Where’s Gordon WHERE’S GORDON!

                I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for Gordon to come home. Was he really that pissed? Well, who could blame him? I started crying again my head started to hurt and I fell back on to my bed. I needed to see Gordon to make sure he was okay. So we could talk. But the one time I tried calling him he sent me to voice mail!

                My door started to open slowly. GORDON! No it wasn’t. To my surprise it was Karen, Gordon’s little sister.

                “My mom wants you to come downstairs.” Karen whispered and ran away.

                Why were they up? It was like 5 AM. Anyways I calmly walked downstairs patting my hair down so I didn’t look like a crazy person.

                “Dawn I just got a message from Gordon”  Kyla (Gordon’s mom)began, “ It’s disturbing…”

                She looked at me intently.

                “Well” I shot back

                “It says and I quote ‘drinking, kissing and fucking don’t wait up for him’ end quote.” She said seeming relieved the message wasn’t longer.

                “Someone else sent it” I whispered. “WHO IS HE WITH?!”