Chapter 1~I'm not a Granger???

Hermione's POV

*2 years after the war*

I was upstairs on my room backing my bags for the burrow. It was my 18th birthday today and then I would be off to spend the rest of my summer at the Weasley's with Harry. Ron and I broke up soon after the war as I found out that he had cheated on me with Lavender Brown, however we remained friends, Harry and Ginny also broke and thought of themselves better off as friends but they also remained close.

"Hermione come downstairs, our dinner guests are here" my mum shouted up the stairs.

I checked my reflection in the mirror; brown wavy hair falling around my shoulders, caramel coulered eyes, with mascara swiped on my lashes. I quickly grabbed some lip gloss and dabbed it on my lips before watching my red knee length dress swirl around me. I grabbed my black flats that sparkled like disco balls and slipped them on my feet.

"Hermione" my mum yelled.

"Coming mum" I yelled back. I was excited to see who my parents had invited for dinner. I walk downstairs and see none other than Blaise Zabini- Draco's Best friend- and his parents sitting in my living room. I was confused as to why they were here but remained polite.

"Hello my name is Hermione Granger" I said introducing myself. "Zabini" I said nodding at Blaise before sitting down my self on a couch opposite to them. "Luke" I called over to my younger brother who was reading on the floor, "Go red upstairs for a few minutes Ok?" He nodded his dark brown hair moving slightly as it did. He picked up his book and gave me a kiss and a hug before running up to his room to continue reading his book.

"Ah good, you're here" my dad said coming out of the kitchen with my mom.

"Mum what's going on?" I asked

  "Hermione" my mum began coming to sit beside me "You're adopted".

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"It's true" said the women who must have been Blaine's mother. "My name is Isabelle Zabini and this is my husband Carlos. I'm guessing you already know Blaise from school" she explained. Isabelle had blond hair that went down to the middle of her back, she was wearing a black knee length dress and held herself in a proud manor. Carlos had short black hair that went to just below his ears and was wearing a black suit with a navy blue tie. Then there was Blaise. He had short dark brown almost black hair and was wearing a green t-shirt, black jeans and black converse. 

"Would you like to come live at the manor with us?" Isabelle asked.

"Ok but first I have two questions" I replied. "Firstly do I have any siblings other than Blaise?"

" Yes you have five younger siblings, Cameron and Carter who are twins and they are thirteen, Bree and Katrina who are also twins and are fifteen and finally Anna who is eleven." Carlos said.

"And, secondly what is my real name?" I said looking at Isabelle.

"Your real name is Mia Aphrodite Sarah Artemis Zabini" Isabelle said.

I quickly thanked the Grangers for taking care of me, said goodbye to Luke (after quickly explaining everything to him and aparated to my new home with my real family.

A/N First chapter finally done. It took a lot of review and updating since I wrote it at midnight then I had to type it up. Second chapter should be up sometime before the end of the month. This is my first fan fiction so I hope you like it ~Kaitlyn