CHAPTER 5

Continued off the last chapter...

After I left the room Charlie got her stuff and left. I went to my room and took a shower. When I got out of the shower it was 8:45 so I went downstairs to see what everyone else was doing. " Hai guys " I said. Jack turned to me and said " wanna watch a movie?" " What movie? " I asked " The Purge " he said with a smirk. " Really I HATE scary movies " well that's great because we're still watching the previews that come on before it because it hasn't started yet " he said. I just shot him a glare and went to sit between Jaeden and Emilio. Charlie walked in...
" CAN I GET A HOYAAAAA " she screamed as she walked through the door without knocking.              " HOYAAAAAAAA " I shouted. " What just happened? " Wyatt asked. " If your gonna come here often, get used to it " Emilio said
After that everyone bursted out laughing.
I went over to Charlie and we did our super LIT handshake then I went back to where I was sitting and she went to sit in the middle of Ivan and Jack.
" What are we watching? " Charlie asked me " Your favorite movie" I said trying not to laugh. " HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! " She shouted. Everyone but Charlie started laughing, she was confused. " I'm just kidding. The Purge " I said. " I HATE THAT MOVIE " she screamed. Everyone laughed again.
" Your favorite movie is highschool musical? " Finn said still laughing. " Maybe... " She said . Then the movie started. I got as close to Emilio as I could hugging hit torso. " I have to go " Emilio said making eye contact with Jaeden. Ivan said he had to go too.
After they walked out the door Jaeden put his arm around me and I saw Jack did the same to Charlie.
I layed my head down on his shoulder and drifted off...