CHAPTER 11

We pulled away and just stood there. His forehead leaning on mine. Right now nothing mattered but us. " We should go inside before Jake comes home. " I said. " Ok " he said. Right after he said that I froze.
" See that person is stealing Jake's Teddy ber! " Ivan exclaimed looking at the security camera pointing to the door.
I emidiatly face palmed and shook my head. " What's wrong " Jaeden said confused with a frightened look on his face. " Uh... Nothing I just forgot to charge my phone. " I said quickly making something up. " Oh " he said. Wow y/n forgot to charge your phone that's what you thought of. I thought over and over again. We walked inside.          " CAN I GET THE HOYAAAAA " I screamed. " HOYAAAAA " I heard Charlie scream from the trampoline coming over to me and embracing me in a hug.              " Miss me? " I questioned with a chuckle. " Yas " she said. " I was only gone for like two hours " I giggled. " Well... It felt like one million gozillion hours! " She exclaimed. " If that's even a number " I chuckled. Then I pointed over to the couch " look Charlie Jack's kissing Finn, well guess he's taken " I said messing around. " Jk nobody's over there " I said. " No dip Sherlock. " She said. " Hey, that's my thing! " I said. " I know " she smirked.

After that we sat down and watched movies. I couldn't stop thinking about the bad things that could have happened earlier today. What if I was kidnapped? What if someone got shot? After that I went over to Jake's room because everyone else was asleep. " Jake are you awake? " I whispered as I sat on his bed.          " What do you need like sis? " He said. " I can't sleep " I said. " You can sleep on the couch " he said more as a question than a suggestion. " Ok fine. " I said. So I walked downstairs and plopped down on the couch next to Jaeden. " Jaeden, can I sleep on the couch with you? I can't sleep. " I said with a baby voice. " Of course, princess. " He said. So I laid down next to him and laid my head on his chest while he played with my hair as I slowly​ driffted off to sleep...