CHAPTER 12

I woke up but kept my eyes closed because there were people I could hear talking around me.     " Awwww my daughter is growing up to fast " I heard Erika say. " Ya well he better treat her right or he'll be on missing signs all around the country. " Jake chuckled. " JAKE " Erika exclaimed. " I'm just kidding, he's a good kid. I can see they'll be friends for ever. I actually can't see any of these guys, Jack, Finn, Wyatt, Jaeden, or y/n leaving each other's side. " Jake said.            " JAKE ITS 9:15! " Erika exclaimed. " I GOT TO GET TK DISNEY ITS MY LAST DAY! " He said pretty loud making me sit up. I rubbed my eyes like I just woke up and stretched. " Hey Erika " I said happily. " Morning sweet cheeks " Erika said putting that pretty smile on her face.           " Where are all the losers? " I asked. " That all ended up playing the martinezes Xbox upstairs last night... Well all but Jaeden. He fell asleep with you " she smirked. I playfully snacked her arm. " I'm gonna go find Charlie " I said.         " I have to go make breakfast " she smiled and walked to the kitchen to go make breakfast. I turned around to look at Jaeden.   I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking it. " Wake up sleepy head..." I said. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up.            " Good morning princess " he said laying his head on my shoulder. " Let's go find Charlie " I said. " Ok. " He said. He interlocked our fingers and we walked upstairs to the ratchet room. When we got up there Chance and Anthony we're both sitting up playing video games.      Everyone else was sleeping in a sleeping bag in front of the TV. Charlie was cuddling with jack. Everyone else was asleep.                " Hey big bros " I said to them.       " Yo lil Paul. Were going to skyzon later on, wanna come.? " Anthony asked, he still had his eyes on the video game. " In two conditions. " I said smirking.          " Fine, what do you want? " Anthony sighed. " The losers get to come. " I said. " Already invited them. " Ok, and I get to choose the songs in the team ten van with my phone hooked up to the USB. " I said. " I guess, I hate when make that bet! " He sighed.   " TONY U JUST COSTED US THREE WHOLE HOURS IN THE CAR OF ONE DIRECTION!! " Chance screamed. Everyone woke up. Charlie sat right up        " DID I HEAR ONE DIRECTION! " she smiled.  " Yep " I see popping the p. " They aren't even a band anymore. " Finn said. " Well they are in my heart " me and Charlie said in sync. " I don't see why you guys even li- " then Wyatt cut Chance off, " would you guys stop tarorizing the children and get ready for skyzone! "  Then everyone started laughing. " Hey y/n, are you holding Jaedens hand? " Anthony smirked. I quickly let go and turned bright pink " I don't know what your taking about " I said quickly.

NEXT CHAPTER IS SKYZONE AND THE REST OF THE CONVERSATION WITH ANTHONY!! ( Idk y it's all caps..)