CHAPTER 7

tell Jake what " chance walked in the door and said.
" Nothing..." I quickly said " if it's nothing then why are you trying to keep it a secret from Jake? " Chance said with a bit of sass.           " Fine we'll tell you. " I said " we didn't want anyone else to know but we uhhh. We..." I said trying to make something up as quick as I could. " We are duck taping the pool " Ivan said. " Ya duck taping the pool that's what we're doing. " I repeated " we got to go get the stuff let's go. " I said hoping he would believe us.             " Don't we have to go get Nick to drive us? " I asked the Martinez twins " ya, I'll FaceTime him " Emilio said. " Ok " I said as he and Ivan walked away to go call Nick. " Chance why are you home early? " I asked. " I came home early because IM AN ACTOR BRO!! " He said. " Oh. What are you Jakes replacement? " I said laughing then high fived Charlie. Everyone but Chance laughed.         " I'm telling him you said that! " He said obvious he was trying not to laugh. Then I heard a tazer... I turned around and saw Nick holding a tazer. " AHHH " I screamed. He started chasing me and everyone but me was laughing. " I'm gonna let you get her this time " chance said walking out the door. " Jaeden you should go save her " Charlie chuckled and winked at him.

Next chapter is Duck Taping the pool! 88_Charlie_88 go follow her! PLUG! PLUG! PLUG!