2: She doesn't seem to remember me

Chapter Two

*************

Baekhyun's POV

***

And in that moment...

.

.

.

.

.

.

I swear I saw Hyangsoon again.

.

.

.

My eyes widen the moment I saw her standing straight outside of the entrance gates.. I couldn't get my eyes off her.. But... Is that really Hyangsoon?

I gasped quietly for air and I smiled weakly. It's just that... My wish finally came true.... I saw her again... I saw her bright smile again.. Her soft brunette hair swaying, her sparkling eyes, her pink lips, and everything about her... I'm happy. Really... happy.

.

.

.

"Omo!! I can't believe Hyangsoon-unnie is going to study here!"
"Yea me, too!"
"We're. So. Lucky!"
"I know right~!"

.

.

.

I heard the students giggle in happiness. You got yourself so many fans, Hyangsoon. I'm happy for you.

"Hyangsoon-unnie!!"
"Please give us your autograph!!"
"Unnie~!!"

and so on and so forth...

Hyangsoon stood still while smiling gently at the huge crowd. Flashes of cameras, loud noises of the students, and screams all over!! Her butlers then protected Hyangsoon and she walked on her way forward.. But in one split second....

.

.

.

.... she glanced at my direction.

.

.

.

I smiled slowly at her but before I could even make a waving hand...

.

.

.

.

the people blocked my view...

.

.

.

And then the next second when I moved my head to the right, I can't see her anymore.

I looked down and sighed quietly. Well at least I finally saw her again. ^__^

I decided to look for my other friends and the rest of us went to our classrooms. I can't still believe that Hyangsoon and I are schoolmates... I saw her again! I... I'm so happy.

Hyangsoon's POV

My butlers assisted me on my way and we went upstairs. We walked through the silent corridor and my butlers knocked and opened the classroom door for me. I thanked them and I breathed slowly. Then I stepped inside the quiet classroom. I think this classroom is 2-B. The students stared at me happily and our teacher welcomed me. I amiled brightly and I went to the center.