6: Stupidity Strikes!

Yesterday turned out fine. Even though It's kind of awkward, Hyangsoon managed to break the hard ice and it started to melt, slowly.

Baekhyun's POV

"Sorry, man." Chen patted my back hopelessly.

"Man, I'm not going to lose hope. And I'm sure that that Chanyeol won't easily fall for Hyangsoon. She's different from the others. She's way too special. Someone like Chanyeol isn't worth enough for someone like Hyangsoon. He doesn't deserve her. The one that deserve her..... is me." I told him fiercely.

"That's the spirit!" Tss. This troll.

"Anyways, I gotta go. See you later, Kim Jongtroll." I teased and left our classroom. Since Hyangsoon is absent coz of her commercial shoot, I've got no seatmate besides the window. I missed her already in just a short while. But she said she'll be present tomorrow so, no worries.

So for now, I will go to the canteen and buy my food and eat with the my hyungs and some dongsaengs. You know, them. But suddenly, someone really tall bumped me. I dunno if he mean it or is it accidental but, his chest was damn hard.

I felt my butt hit the ground and it really hurts. I looked up and I saw him standing still while his hands are inside his pockets, looking low at me. I frowned then I stood up and fixed my uniform.

"Oh. Didn't see you there. Maybe I was just too tall to realize someone really small." this guy emphasized the last word and it pissed me off. Wait, who is this guy anyway?

With my anger, I moved my head up a bit and I saw that it was my 'rival in love'.

My eyes widen and he could only give me a bored face.

"Hey." he spoke. It brung chills to my spine. His voice is deep yet intimidating. I have never been this intimidated before... Or.. Is he not?

"Move." he spoke coldly yet boringly. His aura made me sweat a bit.. So this is the most popular guy in this school... You can see that he is really a bad boy coz of his aura and the way he moves and speaks and I know that Hyangsoo--

"Hey. I said move. Are you deaf?" he spat. Now he's frowning.. Uh-oh...

"Uh--I-I---"

"Fuck it just move."

I'm lost for words. I have no choice but to move aside.

"Tch." he scoffed and walked away.

That... was so stupid of me... Ugh come on, Baekhyun!!! Put yourself together!!! Don't forget that you have to keep Hynagsoon away from that guy!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~ dismissal ~

Chanyeol's POV

Finally it's already over~

I stretched my arms in the air and sighed. I packed up my things and went straight out.

"Hey! Wait for me!!" Yong-Ik screamed at the back. He's probbably in a hurry packing his things. I could only sigh. He's always like that ever since we became friends. He's a reliable one but, who cares? I don't really need friends. Besides, he's the one who first approached me anyway. And I liked his attitude. Though, he's sometimes annoying.

"Man... Y-You didn't wait for me~" he said while trying to catch his breath. Then he pouted. Ugh.

"Stop that. You gay?" I rolled my eyes and carried on walking down the hall.

Ugh. As always... There's so many people here. So noisy ugh please!!

I rolled my eyes and I didn't mind them anymore.... not until this dude bumped at my chest again. As a result, he fell. I looked down and I saw that it was the stupid guy that bumped me earlier, too. Seriously?? Is he really that stupid? What a fucker.... or is he just too small that's why I didn't notice him? -_-