3: At last, she finally remembered me!

Chapter Three

*****

Hyangsoon's POV

"Can you please pay attention to where you're going?"

.

.

.

The tall guy said with curved eyebrows.... He's so handsome. But.. He seems rude and cruel...

"You're Choi Hyangsoon, right?" the guy beside him said and he smiled, while this tall guy didn't.

"Ah... Yes.." I got up BY MYSELF WITHOUT ANYONE'S HELP and I faked a smile.

"It's very nice to meet you and--- Ya Chanyeol!!!" the taller guy then rolled his eyes and walked away. Did.. I just heard this guy called him 'Chanyeol'? As far as I can remember.... That guy's name is the son of my father's friend! The owner of this school!

"I-I'm very sorry for Chanyeol's attitude.. It's just that... He's a cold and cruel guy but... He's definitely not in the inside! It's true. Btw, My name is Han Yong-Ik. So... See ya~" the guy named Yong-Ik said and introduced himself. Then he ran beside Chanyeol and they went in their cars.

Chanyeol... huh...

.

.

.

.

He's so handsome...

******

Baekhyun's POV

"I'm back, eomma.. appa..." I lazily put my bag on the couch and I walked straight to my room and I lied down on my bed. Few minutes later, I fell asleep. I'm so tired. I have no energy to change my clothes or anything. But then, eomma bang on my door loudly that it woke me up. Aish... I just wanna sleep...

"BYUNBAEK!!!!!" she yelled... Oh man..

I sighed deeply and I opened the door.

"GET.DRESSED.AND GO.DOWN.AND EAT!!" she crossed her arms and I scratched my head. I nodded and I went straight to the bathroom.

Ever since then... I can't stop thinking about Hyangsoon... I am so happy! But... How can I approach her? How can I introduce myself to her? I don't know that myself..

Well... Let's just leave that for now. At least, I can finally see and have classes together with Hyangsoon! Whaaa~ **daydreams~**

******

Chanyeol's POV

Choi Hyangsoon, huh.... Hmm...

I took my phone from my bag and I decided to search for informations about 'that' girl. And there, I saw different pictures, details, videos, etc. Hmm... She's pretty. But she's not gorgeous. [(if you know what i mean)] She has eye-catching smile, her eyes are sparkly, too... and.. hmm... what else... I think that's all. Her hair? Nope. Every girl in the world can do the same haircut as her. It's not even unique. Her nose? Idc. And the rest... Seems pretty simple to me. Not my type.

"Choi Hyangsoon... 18 years old... Hmm...." I read and I sat on my grand chair inside my black and white themed room. Okay... If you're thinking that I'm stalking her.. You're wrong. I just wanna know little infos/details about her. Like her name, age, and so on and so forth.

I heard 3 knock on the door and I snapped my fingers to give the people outside of my room a sign that I'm letting them in. I'm too lazy to shout.