5: I'm falling for her more

.

Chapter 5

.

.

Hyangsoon's POV

Since it's Saturday,  I asked Baekhyun out. Not in a romantic way, but of course.. in a friendly way. We're just friends. Don't think of anything unnecessary.  He's been true to me ever since we're kids. And I really think that will never change.  I trust him. :)

"Sorry if I'm late" heard Baekhyun's panting voice behind me. I startled a bit coz he just came out of nowhere. Haha!  Then I smiled and turned to him. "It's alright. And.... You look good today, Baekhyun." I complimented and I saw him blushed.  I chuckled as I saw his red face.  He's really cute!

"A-Anyway... W-Where D-Do Y-You want to g-go?" he stuttered.  Then I gave him a soft smile. "Hmmm.... What about a coffee shop?" I suggested and he nodded in response. We went inside my car and Minhyun-ssi is the one who drove for us to our family's coffee shop, 'Coffeeville'. It's one of the most popular coffee shops here in Korea and in the whole South east Asia. I guess my father is really such a good business man that he can negotiate well with other famous business people around the world.  He's a gambler, too. Well, I don't really mind that. Haha~! What's important is I'm now with Baekhyun.  I like him as a friend. :)

So Minhyun-ssi drove for us to Coffeeville and he parked the car outside of the shop. Baekhyun and I went out from the car and he stared at one of Coffeeville's smallest branches. "This..... is a coffee shop?" he asked with his jaw dropped dead. I smiled and I held his cold hand.

"Of course. Now.. let's go inside shall we? " I said and the two of us walked inside of the shop. It's nice you know.... Being with Baekhyun.  :)

I put on my circular shades and I bow my head down so that no one will notice the ultimate Choi Hyangsoon here. Hohohoho~! Okay. Hm! People must be really envious of me~ I have money, beauty, brain, and love~ I'm perfect. >:)

(•_•)/

<)   )     Don't you wish

  |   \

\(•_•)

  (   (>   your girlfriend was

  /    |

(•_•)

~)   )~    hot like me.

/    \

Ohohohoho~

Baekhyun smiled at me and we sat down on the vacant chairs. The waiter then came to us and asked for our orders. Good thing the waiter did not notice the Choi Hyangsoon Beauty~

"Ohohohoho~"

I unconsciously chuckled like hell.

The fuck did I just did....

That made the two stare at me. I gulped quietly and my eyes widen a bit.

"I-Is something wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ani...... Ani..." I said calmly, trying to keep my cool. Uhh... That.was so.embarrassing. T_T Hyangsoon, kill yourself.

Then, the waiter left.

It's actually becoming a bit awkward so I spoke first to break the fucking silence.

"So.. Ehem... How are you?" I asked him after I cleared my throat. He gave me a soft smile that.... actually made my heart pound a bit.... Whoa what? -_-

"I'm good... It's because I can hangout with you again." he responed with his soft smile. I smiled while raising an eyebrow. Then I laughed a bit and looked at his face. Hmm... He really changed a lot... well... his personality is still the same... But... Did he just became a bit sweet? Like.... Hmmm..... Idek.