~Chapter 1~

Hey guys! So this is my first Fan fiction ever! I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I hope you do like it!

~Luna's P.O.V~

I was just sitting down to eat breakfast. I could barely think or focus on anything. I felt like I was about to fall asleep.

Luna...

Luna...

I kept hearing someone call my name but i couldn't answer I was just too tired...

Celestia was shaking me "Luna! Wake up!"

"GAH!" I fell asleep on the table but she woke me up. "Uh thank you sister...I just haven't been feeling too well lately..."

Celestia sat down at the table with me. "Luna, You need to get more sleep! You are a princess and if you don't get enough sleep you will not be able to do your work!" I was sitting there poking my food and struggling to eat.

"I can't sleep right now... I have so much to do!" I just didn't want to get to sleep. I mean I did but... no I can't...

"Luna please I can not stand to see you this tired. You can barely keep your eyes open!" She was right though. Some sleep would be helpful right now. Celestia stared right into my eyes 

"Luna after breakfast you will go right into your room and get some sleep." So I took my last bite, took care of my food then started walking to my room. Just as I was turning the corner to the hallway I saw...her.... It looked like Tantabus...

"Wha- why are you here!?" I started to shake. My heart was pounding loudly in my chest. My legs felt like rubber and I just wanted to fall but I couldn't. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. It was like I was paralyzed. All I could do was sit there shaking at her dark piercing gaze. I felt empty and cold.

 Then suddenly Tantabus went in my room. I don't know why but something was telling me to follow her. So I did, I saw Tantabus standing near my bed still staring at me but she was pointing to the mirror. I was still staring at her but then she turned around and jumped into the mirror. My brain kept telling me it was a good idea to look into it, but I knew it wasn't but I could not help myself. I wanted to see where Tantabus went. I walked over to it and looked into the mirror. I saw myself except my eyes had blue flames in them. They were filled with hate and rage. Then I saw my mouth. My reflection smiled and showed all of its teeth. Its teeth were as sharp as knifes and it laughed loudly then disappeared. I saw myself and I was...crying!

Celestia can't see me crying! but it was to late.  I heard Celestia walk down the hallway.

Celestia open the door and ran over to me "Luna! Are you alright!? Why are you crying!?"

"Oh it was... nothing it was just a bad dream I had..." I lied to my own sister. I felt ashamed of my self.

"I'm so sorry Luna! I forgot how often you would get nightmares... Maybe its fine to sleep now."

"yea... I'll try going back to sleep... I still need more rest." Celestia walked out of my room

"I hope you have pleasant dreams Luna..." Then she shut the door quietly.

Me too...

Hey guys! Was this chapter good? I felt like it was to small but I am to worried about what others think about it, but was there anything wrong with it? Feel free to comment on how you liked it!