~Chapter 5~

Ohh! Im so excited to write this! Anyways...So we left of with Luna starting to trust the voice in her head after her friends dont tell her what happend to her.

~Luna's POV~

I was still very sick, My eye was still burning...but...they felt better...not hurting but it felt good...I was so confused about why couldn't they just tell me the truth about what happened. I felt very angry at them...

"GAH!!" Rarety screamed "WHAT!! Now both of your eyes are on fire!?!!!"

"What?!" Twilight ran over to look at my eyes.

"How did this happen! How are we going to heal you?!"

I...don't need help...Not from ponies like you...who keep secrets from your friends...from a princess...

"What? Really? I thought my eyes felt better?" I smiled a little. I wasn't happy at all though...

"What happened to your teeth?! Open your mouth wide." I opened my mouth and Twilight touched one of my teeth. I wanted to bite her so badly but I couldn't.

"Oww!" Twilight hoof was bleeding a little. "Your teeth are so sharp!" everyone walked over to me and looked at my teeth.

"Woah! Those are super sharp!" Ranbow Dash said. I felt the taste of blood in my mouth.

-----

note from me from 2022: howdy so i never wrote anything else for the story and i never planned anything after that point i dont believe? if i ever feel like finding the old notebook that i wrote the story in ill totally update it but for now the rest of this story is lost to time

cant believe i wrote this story like... 5 years ago? good lord time flies, anyways i hope you enjoyed this old ass story? i dont plan on righting anything ever again any time soon lol

/e wave