~Chapter 4~

Hello, Pony fans! In the last chapter Luna thought she saw Tantabus and she heard a fimalr voice speaking to her.

~~~Luna's POV~~~

Where am I? Oh wait, Im dreaming again...Wait...Dreaming? I fell asleep? How?? 

I was In side of a small cage with metal bars surronding me. I tried braking it using magic but it wouldn't even bend. I was in side of our old castle. I saw Nightmare Moon...She had Twilight and Rainbow Dash and all of my friends...as her slaves...My slaves...

Don't you see Luna...When you are strong as Nightmare Moon... Everyone fears your name! They will all do you command. Anything you ask of them, they will do it!

I saw my sister running in side the castle to Nightmare Moon. She was gray and white and her cutie mark was missing. NIghtmare Moon looked at her then smiled.

"You are nothing!!" She blasted Celestia with her dark magic. She shot her with many magic missles that perced through her body. Celestia started to bleed. She fell on the ground and there was blood all over the ground. With her last dieing breath she came over to me.

"why....Luna..." Then she lied, died on the ground with blood spilling all over the ground. I felt like I wanted to puke. Everyone but Nightmare Moon and Celestia's dead body started to shink. I heard Celestia whisper...

"why..."

"why..."

~~~~

I opened my eyes. My left eye felt very weird, Like it was...burning.

"Luna! Im so happy you are OK!" Twilight ran over to me and gave me a hug. "What is wrong with your eye? she said staring at my eye.

"What do you mean? It just hurts a little." I lied once again. I hurt so much more than just a little. All of my friends where in this...tree....but Celestia...They all had such worry on their faces. Zecora came over to me and put an ice pack on my head.

"I'm- I'm so sorry..."

"Princess Luna, You are not to blame, these things happen all the same." Zecora said 

How does she do that? I really didn't understand what was happening. Other than I was in bed inside a tree. With a hurting eye

"Thanks.." I could barely see what was happening around me. It was all blurry and blue.

"Here Luna. Me and Zecora made this potion to try and help your eye." Flutter Shy handed me a potion. It was light green. I drank the potion and my eye felt numb. It didn't fell to painful anymore but it still hurt. Rarity walked over to me and handed me a mirror. I saw my left eye, it was light blue and on fire.

No wonder why my eye felt like it was burning

Rarity looked at me and my flaming eye.

"Well...I wouldn't say it looks...that bad. I mean its a great shadow of blue..heh.."

"Why am I here? What happened to me?" Rainbow Jack whispered something to Twilight then she shook her head.

"You...passes out...after you thought you saw Tantabus. I noticed and told all of us. Twilight said we should all bring her to the hospital but when all of us got there. They didn't even know what to do so the best thing to do was to go here, Zecora's hut. We knew Zecora could help you so here you are." Rainbow Dash said, trying to stay calm. I knew she wasn't telling me something.

"And you almost de--" Rarity put her hoof over Pinkie Pies mouth and giggled nervously.

See... they don't trust you...They don't want you to know...

Know what? What are they hiding from me?

They lied to you. Moments after you past out you turned in to Nightmare Moon. You started blowing everything up. You nearly destroyed the entire festival.

That is what Pinkie was about to say!

They are keeping secrets from you! And there is only so much more that they are keeping from you!

Maybe you are right...Maybe you are the only one I can really trust...

YYEEEESSS!!! I love this chapter so much! I cant wait to write the rest of the book!! I Hope you enjoyed this chapter and will continue to read the story because lots of new stuff is about to happen!!!