~Chapter 3~

Hello people! We last left off with Luna waking up from a bad nightmare and here going to the Nightmare Night festeval!

~Time skip to the next day~

~Luna's POV~

Celestia ran in to my room yelling "Luna! Come on you are going to need to be at the festival early if you want to help set up!" She started to try and shake me awake.

"Luna, you dont want to be late! Come on lets go! Get up! Get up!"

"mmm...Nooo I don't want to get up..." 

"You have to get up or you will be late!"

I let out a big yawn. "Ugh...fine ill get up..."

"And hurry up or you wont be able to help set it up!"

I got up from a surprisingly good rest. Got ready for the day, and was about to leave but Celestia stopped me.

"Luna, wait!" She hugged me

"Be careful out there OK? Oh tell Twilight I said hi for me!"

"Ok I will be fine sister." When she finally let go of me I ran out the door so she couldn't hug me again.

Why is she always so...worried about me and...hugging me...

The hugging felt nice but she has been doing it way to much lately.

It will be good to get out of the castle for a little. I hope everyone will be there! Oh look I can see Ponyville over there!

When I was near Ponyville I saw Twilight and Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack and everyone else! They also saw me and they all started waving at me. When I flew down to the ground Twilight hugged me

Ugh...again with the hugging...

"Thank Celestia you are here Luna! I thought we would never get all of this done on time but with you her, we are sure to get it all done on time!"

"Umm...Yes!I am here to help! What can I do to help set up for the festival?" I felt a bit weird. That everyone was staring at me.

"You can...hmm...OH! You can help set up the games!" She pointed at the games. A flash made her look like Tantubus and she was pointing at the mirror...

My eyes widened and I fell on the ground. "AHHH!! GE-GET AWAY FROM ME!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER!!" I hid my face away from her.

"Luna!! What is wrong?!?" Twilight ran over to me and tried helping me up.

"I-I saw Tantabus!!" I looked at her and looked at the games then looked back at her.

Where did...he go? I was looking around, trying to find Tantabus but she was know where to be found.

"Tantabus! Where!" Twilight was getting ready to fire off her magic on Tantabus.

"He...disapered.?"

"Um...Ok Luna if you say so...but if you need help with anything at all, just let us know."

"Ok Twilight..." I walk over to the games to start setting them up. I sat on the ground but then...I heard someone...Fimilar...

Twilight is you enemy...Why didnt you destroy her? (Bold italics is the voice speaking to her through her head.)

No! She is my friend! I would never hurt her! She is nice to me! Unlike you!  

You have to learn to trust me!...Soon I will be the only one you can trust...

I will never trust you!!

hahaha...You will...and you will HAVE to...Or you will be doomed... The voice laughed quitely and then said

You know you will have to trust me....

Im sorry that chapter took so long to write. I was just very busy with school and other things that I havent really had time to make this, but I am going to catch up on my story. I hope you like this chapter!