Important Message!

Hey minna, Flame-chan here! I have a few things i want to say, related to Baby Dragon and also not.

NUMBER ONE:

After reading comments, on Fanfiction.net and on Wattpad, and checking the polls i have decided that....drum role please everyone......

i will do a second arc to BD!

YAAAY!! I had wanted to continue the story in the first place but hearing all your encouragement and enthusiasm has made me a really happy girl. So i want to thank all off you, whether you came from the first chapter or a day ago, thank you for your support and love for this story.

However, though i will be continuing BD, i'm taking a break for a bit first. The reason is a want to work a bit more on my other stories like Dragon Slayers more before i start a new(kinda) story. The reason Baby Dragon got finished so much quicker and has more chapters then stories i started beforehand was because you all enjoyed it so much. I know that if i start the second part i'll just be thinking about the one story and will neglect my other ones. I don't want that.

I also want to establish a publishing schedule so, when i start writing, it might take a little bit longer for me to start publishing it because i want multiple chapters ready. Not to mention i have my own original story to work on.

I know it's a bit annoying but please be patient with me.

NUMBER TWO:

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IMMA SPEND SOME MONEY!

That's right chicos and chicas, today marks the day Flame-chan was born! Ha, i also had two science midterm tests today....

Anyway, i got a funny story to tell you.

A week ago, i was sitting with mommy dearest when she was calling my sister to ask where she was. My sister told her she was at the shopping centre but my mom repeatedly couldn't hear her. Somehow i could so i told my mom what she said. My sis then asked if i was nearby, mom answered "yes". My sis then asked if i could hear her, my mom said "no"....so my sis promptly told her that she was shopping for my birthday gift....

LIKE WHY MOM?! I TOLD YOU WHAT SHE WAS SAYING!! OF COURSE I COULD HEAR HER!!

Lol. My sister found out that i knew so when she came back with a bag she practically glared at me and clutched the bag to herself. And i'm am proud to admit, i haven't even tried to peak for this whole week. Aren't you proud?! I still don't know what she got me but i'll find out soon.

Well, that's all i wanted to tell you guys. I hope you understand my decision with Baby Dragon and have a great day. If you do, so will i!

~Flame-chan