Chapter 3

When Moon and Gladion walked into the shop, Hau saw them and waved. Just as Gladion predicted, Hau already had a mountain of malasadas.
"Hey! I'm thinking of going to the Altar of Tapu Koko after this, want to come?" Hau said, putting his hands behind his head.
Moon grinned. Hau never wasted time. "Yeah, sure! I actually have Tapu Koko with me right now, I had an important battle."
Lillie frowned at her brother. " Gladion, when was the last time you had a haircut?"
He rolled his eyes. " Lillie, my hair is fine-"
"Oh, no big brother. We are going to get a haircut right now." Lillie put her hands on her hips.
Moon smiled, the siblings were getting into silly arguments about haircuts and clothing all the time. "Well then, let's go pay a visit to-" she was a cut off by Hau suddenly gagging.
" Too.....many.....malasadas...."
Lillie frowned. " Uh oh. Looks like we'll have to postpone the haircut. I'll take Hau home. I think he might throw up soon."
Gladion breathed a sigh of relief. " I needed to check on something at Aether Paradise anyway."
(Five minutes later)
Moon watched the two Charizards fly away. While they were the fastest way to travel to islands, it was still funny to see them fly away. She had told Gladion that she was still going to the altar, and he said he would see her there later. Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she began the walk to the Alter of Tapu Koko.
                                                                          ~End of Chapter 3~