Chapter 8

"Why do you do that to me? You always are just....." Gladions face flushed, and he turned away from them and ran out the door.
Everyone stared at the spot he had been standing in. Even when he was part of Team Skull, he has never yelled at anyone, especially not Moon or the trial captains.
Moon stood and said with a shaky voice, "I-I should go find him and apologize. M-Maybe he's at Aether-"
"Moon, give him a little while to think," Mallow told her gently. " If it was me, I would want some alone time after an outburst like that."
Lana nodded, " Yeah, go take a rest and talk to him in the morning. We'll leave you alone for a while."
After the trial captains left, Moon went to her room and collapsed, passing out immediately.

Gladion ran for a long time, tears running down his face. He ran until he came to the Motel on Akala Island. Checking in quickly, he ignored the secretaries questions and walked into his room. Looking around, he realized it was the motel he had stayed in when he first met Moon. Back then, he had been angry with the world and in Team Skull. That had been so long ago, but even then he knew that he had a crush on Moon.
Pushing the thoughts of Moon out of his head, Gladion lay in the bed and fell into a fitful sleep.

                                                                               ~End of Chapter 8~