Chapter 4

When she reached the altar, Moon took out a Pokeball. "Go! Hot Koko!"
When the Tapu came out of its ball, she could swear to Arceus that it gave her an annoyed look. Moon grinned at it. "C'mon, I know you love it"

                                                                    ~Five Minutes Later~

Walking out of Mahalo trail, she went to the stage and stood there for a moment, remembering the nights there, when she first fought Hau, when she became Champion. Standing there she barely heard the footsteps on the wood. A sudden sharp pain in the back of her head caused her to blackout.  Waking up, there was only pain. Multiple people were kicking her, and all Moon could do was curl into a ball.  Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to pretend she was not there, that she was in her bed, dozing.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Moon could see Kahuna Olivia at the edge of town. "Lycanrock! Help Moon!" Moons vision was dimming. The last thing she saw before her vision went dark was Lycanrock running at the stage and Olivia hurrying to help.
                                                                       ~End of Chapter 4~

Quick note: sorry for this taking a while, I had a bad case of writer's block.