SummerSlam & Couple Conflicts

No P.O.V

Sam Roberts Show Studio
~Thursday August 20~

Sam: There they are!

Joe: What's up everybody

"Christie Sky & Roman Reigns just walked into the studio"

Christie: hello hello

They both sat down by a mic as Sam welcomed them.

"Welcome, to the Sam Roberts Studio."

Joe: Thanks for having us.

"Christie, Roman what's the haps?"

Christie chuckled. "Uhh busy week. Y'know as much as things change, they stay the same, I personally was thrown right back into all the chaos of our business so just trying to keep up but I've been enjoying being back the past month"

"Yeah I'm really glad to be here. Summerslam is always so much fun, New York is always so crazy, the energy here is ridiculous, Christie actually went to school here and lived here for quite a few years so I know how much she loves being here."

Sam: oh really? I didn't know that actually.

"Yeah. NYU, I lived in a really small apartment. It was beautiful though. I spent 4 years here for school. Got signed right after graduating, then after I moved to the main roster I came back for almost a year exactly before moving to the West coast. I love this city, it was my second home growing up. My family always came here at least once a year. But y'know I've been a uhh..west coast girl for almost a year and a half now so I'm just excited to be back."

"That's awesome. So I actually wanted to first start with a tweet that you sent out Roman. And Christie you actually responded to it. Can you maybe give some context to the people ahaha."

Joe: man, oh man

Joe: man, oh man. Boy did we have an experience. We can kinda laugh it off now cause we both calmed down and kinda put into perspective what we're here for but man. We go to Chapponelle restaurant, We both had a few hours in between work, I love to eat. Only for my food to come with a giant bug in it."

Sam: oh my gosh, that's disgusting

Christie: right!

Joe continues. "So I ask to talk to the manager so they can see for themselves, but the manager starts giving me attitude for complaining about the bug in my food. In that moment I was like this is ridiculous, it's terrible service."

Christie: and just so people get an idea of why it was so bad..summerslam is a week long event, we have been working all week, and only see each other for about 1 hour after we wake up because usually one of us has an earlier appearance than the other. Then for maybe 2 hours each night before we sleep. 3hrs a day. This was the only day where we could just have down time together and it was nothing work related so it sucked that the experience was ruined. The manager was an asshole. I'll say it. DO NOT go to chapponelle.