Chapter four

I tried to get back up but my left leg hurt like hell I didn't know why though. I fell back down and Ryder tried to help but I pushed him away I don't want to see my dad but Ryder did push me down which I'm kinda sad and disappointed in him. It looked like Pearl the nurse heard the trouble Happening and ran over.
"HOW ABOUT BOTH OF YOU LEAVE THIS BUILDING AND FIGHT OUTSIDE NOW!" she yelled loud enough that probably the whole building heard her the boys exited the room in a hurry and she lifted me off the ground then placed me on the bed.
"Does anything hurt"she asked with a worried look on her face.
"My leg?" I said
"Sweetie is that a question or are you telling me"she asked
"Um telling"I answered she looked at it moved it up down around she asked if it hurt I said no then she asked me to stand she helped me up the let me stand on my own.
"OW OW!"I yelled
"Here here grab my hand here"she repeatedly said I grabbed her hand. She helped me up onto the bed then she looked carefully at my leg and then left the room. She came back in after a few minutes.
"Sugar you have a badly sprained ankle" she said softly
"Um.....like how bad" I ask softly
"You will need to be in a sprain for a couple months do you do any sports?"she said with pity on her face
"Oh no I don't"I answered
"Ok then you should be good and sweetie you'll be getting out in two days ok?"she asks but also tells. She leaves the room and some police come into the room.
"Mama we have a few questions for you is that ok?" The one on the left asks.
"Um yeah I guess"I answered confused
"Ok so who hurt you was it the teen age boy or was it your stepdad?"they ask I tell them it was my stepdad and answered the rest of them and they left which have time to sleep oh how I love sleep.

"Sweetie honey wake up your family is here"someone that sounded like the nurse asked as I opened my eyes I saw it was her and my mom and my little sister.
"Oh hey mom"i answered
"Oh honey are you alright I'm sorry that I did see what was going on and why didn't you tell me and is there anything else going on if so please tell me"she went on and on and on it got annoying anyway my little sister culdled with me and we talk with Mom and we did that for the rest of the day then we said are good-byes after they left it got late so I fell asleep.

"🎵Wake up wake up wake up🎵"some annoying person sang to get me to wake up thank God someone covered there mouth. When I opened my eyes I saw the five best people in the world my gang.
"I'm up I'm up"I yelled which the hell out of them which caused my to laugh.
"Great God of heaven e know you love sleeping but jeez"ember replyed
"Yeah what even happened to you anyway"Josh asked
"Well my stepfather beat the shit out of me and yeah"I said like it was no big deal then someone knock on the door.
"Hey Bonnie it's just me ryder"he said as he walked in and he stop as so as he the door and looked at me for an answer.
"Oh hi Ryder meet Ember, Josh, Jasmin,ty and summer everyone meet Ryder the person who help me live and is my neighbor" I said to see his reaction
"Damn girl he cute you lucky even though your stats at sçhool he cute damn"Jasmin practically yells
"Um........Bonnie who are these people"he said a little sacred
"Ok firstly I don't even know you so I don't have to answer and I'm getting out of here"I said scowling
"But you get out tomorrow"he said unsure
"Well I don't give a shit now if you mind I'm going to change"I said getting up with my sprain and grab my crutches grabed the bag of clothes my friends brought (picture above).when I come out his jaw dropped.
"bye cutie"said Jasmin
"Bye man"the boys said together
"Bye Ryder"I said we left and hoped into Ty's BMW and rode to the gangs house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
          °°°°°°°°°^
Sorry it's short I'm really busy with school but I promise that the next chapter will be up by Thursday ok