chapter five

After we reached the gangs house aka our house we have are own house. Ty helped me inside and we all sat down in the living room
Here is the living room

 Ty helped me inside and we all sat down in the living room Here is the living room

We all sat down and relaxed. We don't get much time to relax. We have so much to do but anyway after that I'm pretty sure we all fell asleep.

'ring ring' someone's phone as going off and everyone groaned. It turned out to be mine.
"Um hello?"I asked shyly not knowing who it was.
"Hello Bonnie Clyde meet me at the inn at ten pm tonight or your friend Ryder an your family will die" a deep husky voice said over the phone. I froze on my place and I smilpy said.
"Ok" not even knowing I said the the phone hung up.
"Um helloo Bonnie who was that" ember asked impatiently I'm pretty sure Josh heard me because he had the most emotionless face.
"Um I don't know" I said
"Well what did they say" Jasmin asked I didn't answer but instead got up and walked away to my room in the basement.

Here's Bonnie's room

And here's the basement

Once I was in my room I went and sat down in my chair Josh apparently followed me he was sitting on my bed

"What are we going to do" he asked with a Shakey voice.
"Whatever we have to"I replied

For the rest of the day everyone left us alone. By nine me and Josh were ready. We got into his car because of my crunches.
We were at the inn and half hour early we waited and waited until finally three black cars with one van.then my phone rang it was the same number as last time.
"Well well look who came early"he said over the phone.as he stepped out of he car I recognized him he was the leader of the shadows another gang in town.last time we crossed paths we took down a lot of his men.
" Now I want both of you to step out of the car and then kneel down in front of the car I'm going to hang up now"he said slowly to make sure I understood it. We stepped out of the car and did what he said. Then one of his men came up behind me and jerked me up I had to keep ally weight on one side of me because I didn't have my cruches.
"Ok boy bring em out"he said"tsk tsk tsk next time you and your gang kills my men remember karma's a bitch but before anything bad happens what do you have to say"he continued
"Take me instead of them please I'll let you do anything to me please let them go"I answered while making eye contact with Ryder.
"Ok ok I think about it.......ok done boys kill  the woman and child"he said like it was no big deal i froze he just killed the rest of my family right in front of me.
"BONNIE NO IM SO SORRY!"Josh yelled I just stayed froze and I could feel the tears flowing down my cheeks.
"Ok boys take her and her friend and leave this one" he said pointing ryder.

•••••••
     •••••••••
I'm sorry it is so short but by Tomorrow I will have another chapter and sorry for any grammar mistakes and punctuation.
I almost forgotten to thank all of you for reading my book I have a hundred reads thank you so much.