chapter six:the kidnapping

Bonnie pov
I froze in my spot not knowing what to do. The man that had my hands pushed me forward which made my drop my cruches and I tryed to scream but nothing came out I saw them throw Josh into the one cars And the man picked me up and put me on his shoulder I was still in shock and couldn't move then before I knew it I was thrown into the same car Josh was and I just stayed there and when we reached the destination they put bags over are heads and pushed us out of the car and into a building and down stairs then chained us to a wall then took off the bags and it was dark I couldn't see Josh then out of nowhere I here a big metal slam indicating they left the room.
"Bonnie Bonnie are yo"i cut him off before he can finish.
"Yeah I'm here"you can almost hear the crack in my voice.
"Oh thank the Lord what the hell how did they find your family"he said it carefully
"I don't know I just need it to be quite"I say quietly I'm surprised he heard me
"Ok I understand"he says with pity oh how I hate pity.
"Don't give me your pity and you will never understand your family is still alive" I say with sterness in my voice.
"I know I just want to help you feel better even if I can't at least I tryed"he says with sadness in his eyes.
"I said shut up I need peace and quiet"I say with coldness and venom in my voice. He stayed quiet after I said that and all that was in my mind at that time was the image of my family dieing. I soon  fell asleep.

~LATER~
I wake up to yelling it's muffled so I can't hear it clearly.
I look over to Josh he's not anywhere in sight I start to freak out I don't know where he went he could be dead omg I shouldn't have fell asleep.
I feel guilty until the door opens and light creeps though the door and Josh is thrown in all beat up and brused.

~~~~~~''~~~~
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~
Omg im so sorry I haven't updated in forever I had to switch phone and I just finally got back into my account sorry it's so short I'm a child in school so I'll update this week again ok plz don't be mad