Chapter 20

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I MAKE

Barney POV :

Nora nice name how to get her now. Was Marshal telling the truth i cant even say her name without smilling is it true. Well firstly i need to focus on the laser tag competition its tomorrow and i dont have a partner. Its time for the Devil to do something.

Ring Ring Ring.

'Bro where u all at' i asked Ted.

'My place watching star wars Robin just came we are totally cool if u dont wanna come' 

'Oh me why wont i come i'll be there in ten Bonsoir' i Hanged up.

Why would they even say this i mean Robin is a gone chapter now i guess. Nora is the new thing i will get her, i failed once wont ever fail again. I took a cab and was at Ted's place in 10 min.

'Waddup people' i said as i entered.

'SSSSHHHH' everybody replied except for Robin.

I dont think she likes Star Wars a bit she is using  her cell phone at such a intense moment. Yup she hates it i went over to the kitchen and got a chilled beer for my self then i heard the voice.

'One for me too buddy' Ted said.

'Sure'

Every time when i go over to the fridge suddenly Ted's beer is finish, weird coincidence. I got the bottle and gave it to him which he grabbed without even looking he was so involve in the scene. I love Star Wars too but im stuck at the moment cant focus on the movie. So i waited 3 hours for the movie to end.

'Guys anyone interested in being the partner of the most awesome laser tag in the world'. Nobody picked there hands so i said again 'guys come on now i dont wanna trick u into it'

'Im free' Robin replied.

I never thought she would come with me.

'Okay the tomorrow 7 pm sharp' i informed her.

'I want to talk to u Robin for a minute' Lilly said out of nowhere.

'Sure' Robin replied.

'Guys could we get some space' Lilly said looking at us.

'Sure Baby' Marshall replied and we guys made our way through the firescape towards the terrace.

Lilly POV :

'Hey u okay about Barney having this massive crush over Nora' i asked Robin

'Me ofcourse never been more happy for someone'.

'Well then u wouldnt mind setting them up would u' 

'I dont know Lilly she kinda know what kind of guy Barney is i dont think she would be interested'.

'Really and who told her this? how does she know?'.

'Well i mentioned it a couple of times sorry my fault now lets just leave Nora alone u tell how was the honeymoom'.

'No no we cant just give up this soon why dont u call Nora right now and ask her'. I asked Robin

'Lilly i cant'.

'Now' i shouted

'Ya ya' Robin said as she got scared and was already taking her phone out.

Now she will have to set them both lets see how u get out of this one Robin. Why dont u just admit it its lot easier that way .

RING RING RING.

'Hey Robin' Nora said.

'Hey its me Lilly' i said as i took the phone from Robin

'Oh hey Lilly how are u?'

'Im great i just wanted to ask u sumthing would u be interested in going out with my friend Barney the guy in the suit'.

'I would love to'

I couldnt believe what i just heard 'Really u sure i mean Robin told me that u know all about his Play Book and stuff'. I asked Nora.

'Ya i know and i think i can change him'. Nora replied.

'Well then perfect when are u free'.

'Tomorrow then im buzy till a whole week' she replied

But tomorrow is that stupid laser thingy oh shit i will have to convince Barney somehow.

'Done' i replied

'Cool gotta go tell Robin ill call her when i get free' Nora replied as she hunged up .

I could see Robin's smile was back and she was really happy. I knew what it was she was happy because she knew Barney would never ever miss his laser thingy. The guys came back from the firescape i went over to talk to Barney but he excused me and said he wanted to talk to Robin about something. I went with him and  heard there conversation.

'Hey Listen the Laser tag is postponed i just got a call from the head and he said there two old winners are not here will return in a week or so'.

'What no no it cant be' Robin replied.

'What do u mean' Barney said with a confused look on his face.

I decided i pitch in and tell Barney about his little date.

'Barney u are set for tomorrow with Nora 8 pm sharp dont be late' i told Barney

'Wait what how did this happen'

'Magic dude not only u can do it me also'

'Thanks a ton great this is just so great' Barney said.

Now the game begins..

Barney POV :

Wow Lilly is just the best she did it she got me a date with Nora now i can finally forget oh leave it lets prepare for tomorrow.

DO COMMENT AND LIKE